petrified confusion

~just a teeny little bit of a smut XD*

(Natsu's P.O.V)

Oh..My..God. what am I supposed to do now?! Why isn't my magic burning?! I am beyond scared. I am petrified!

Why can't Etherious help me now?! Its hard on my own without him constantly ordering away in my head!

I desperately struggled, knowing that there is no point in doing so, I'll just continue to annoy Gray. Oh, and speaking about him, he looked as If he's planning to kill me right now. Which is way better than holding me awkwardly like this.

Where the f*ck is Etherious anyway? He should be here by now! Wait...let me try and send a message to him.

Etherious! Where are you?!

I kind of shouted out loud in my head. It echoed for a bit. I could have sworen Etherious didn't hear it.

He's probably busy somewhere else.

Gray noticed that I was spacing out, and before I knew it, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head up. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip. It hurts! I am surprised that my hair hasn't came out yet.

"I've tend to notice that you've been spacing out during class, and even sometimes when you're talking to Erza or Lucy. Care to explain why?" A sneer accompanied his question.

I can't tell him about Etherious! If I do, he's going to spread rumors across the whole school, and my friends will think that I'm insane, talking to someone invisible to many's eye.

But, even If I want to tell, I'm pretty sure Etherious doesn't allow me. I'm stuck between two choices..which one should I pick?! The telling one or not? I'm so confused, I think I might have completely lost my abilities to think straight.

Natsu, don't tell him.

Thank God, Etherious is back! I am so relieved, I nearly burst out laughing. But I suddenly remembered Gray is there, and I bit my lip again. Harder.

Etherious! Thank God you're here! I honestly thought you're gone!

Wow, you act like a little child...

I am one.

I can see that. Anyway, don't tell Gray that I'm in your mind. I can already see bad things forming in the future when you chose the wrong choice and tell.

Gray was looking at me, as if expecting a answer. His eyes looked hungry. Its so clear in his eyes.

But what do I do? He's going to kill me if I Do not tell!

I can't do anything about that.

But...but...

But what...?

I could hear a threatening note in his voice.

Nothing.

Without warning, Gray got finally fed up, and grabbed my chin tightly. I let out a little cry, before I swallowed my voice in a huge gulp. His hand snaked around my neck, and caught hold of it. I choked on my own spit. What did I do wrong?

"Answer me, Natsu!" I refused to answer, and I could feel fear creeping into my heart. I hope he doesn't plan on killing me here.

Natsu, prepare yourself

For what...?

I rather not say it here, it will ruin the whole suspense. But I came here to tell you a warning.

Only a warning?! Can you at least tell me what's going to happen?

Unfortunately, I can't.

Gray noticed my pain and smiled widely. I can tell he is a sadist. Just by looking at me in pain pleases him. I hissed, "Is this some kind of entertainment to you?"

His smile stretched even wider. "Looking at you in pain? Yes it is." I felt weak and vulnerable. "I must say, I have a whole load of exciting things for you in store."

I am speechless. Part of me wants to escape. Another part wants me to force him what exciting things he has to tell me. Just thinking about what he has made me shiver uncontrollably. Its scary.

Gray suddenly smashed his lips on mine. I wouldn't mind if had done it, but the fact that it's my ahem...first one, he just took it away without permission. First kisses are supposed to be special and sweet, not scary and disgusted!

He forced his tongue inside my mouth, and I am purely disgusted. It felt wrong. Too wrong.

He frowned, and bit my tongue!

"Aowww!" I cried, muffled. He took it as a chance and pushed his tongue
Even deeper. I could taste mint and blood in my mouth. Ouch. He bit me until it drew blood.

My thought was in a whirlwind. I don't want to do this. I did nothing. So why me?!

I haven't even noticed that he had let go of my neck, and ripped my uniform. Oh F*ck. I was completely naked, and I was In the worst awkward position Ever. Gray, however, didn't think so.

His eyes sparkled with a mischievous light. At that point, I was ready for death, ready for Satan's giant dick to erupt from hell and f*ck me right in the ass.

In this case, Satan was Gray.

{A/N}
Bet you guys are angry at me to delay the smut sences right? XD