Jealousy strikes again

(Juvia's P.O.V)

Oh my God! Juvia's so thankful to the teacher for putting her with the most handsome, muscular guy in the class.

Juvia's cheeks feel warm. Juvia didn't know what to do. Juvia is in such a nervous state! Maybe, he will like Juvia back! Since Juvia is such a nice and beautiful woman, and Juvia's a water mage, and he's a ice Devil slayer, so our match will be made in heaven!

Juvia sat down beside him. "H-hi, Watashi Juvia desu...." he briefly nodded. "I'm Gray Fullbuster." KYAAAAAAAAA!!!! Gray-sama talked to Juvia! Juvia is so happy right now!

Just then, the after school bell rang. Picking up all his items and stuffing it into his school bag, he turned to Juvia.
"Kay, now let's just get this over with," Juvia, oh Juvia, don't show him how nervous you are....

He waved his pale hand and guide me around the whole school, speaking away. But, Juvia didn't pay attention, Juvia only payed attention to his beautiful waving, and his serene hand. Juvia is in love.....

".....Juvia? You listening?" "Huh? Yes Gray-sama!" He cocked a eyebrow. "Whats with the 'Gray-sama'? Just called me Gray." "H-hai!" He walked away, muttering to himself.

Juvia's heart is thumping. Hard. Juvia could feel it trying to free itself out of Juvia's rib cage. Juvia had never fallen head over heels in love like this before....True love....so pure.

"Juvia? Are you following?" His smooth tone had a note of irritation, even Juvia thinks that his irritation and anger is beautiful.

"Hai~Gray-sama!" I walked beside him, like a puppy following his master. I smiled at every word he said, laugh when he almost tripped and grinned when he had a smile on his face.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Juvia smiled and tugged at Gray's arm, eyes twinkling with glee. Gray ignored her, and he and her trotted off together, to explore more rooms and have them told to Juvia.

But, what they didn't know, was that Someone was spying on them.

His green eyes darted to the far end where Gray led her too. Anger bubbled up inside his chest. Impatient, like always, he scratched his neck, where many hickies had bloomed, but he hid them with his scarf. He growled.

Ever since That water mage joined the class and school, She has been showing off, and she had been trying to attract Gray's attention. Worst of all, She clings to him, 24/7!

Yeah, so what? He was sure that the ice block clearly fancied him better than that annoying ass*ole!

He never swore or cursed before, but this time, he had too. Its just that so many things have been buliding up in his crowded chest, that he need to let everything go free. And, he secretly admits, it indeed felt better when he swore. He allowed some of the weight that settled on his shoulders go.

When they emerged once more, He could see Juvia's cheeks in a red colour, and Gray, a tiny smile curling up his lips. That seriously pissed of the Dragon slayer so much that he bit his own hand to keep himself in place than to storm up to them and shake them like a caged squrriel.

Just one glance, and than they will be easily mistaken as a new couple. He will not allow that to happen. Gray do not belong to that freak.

Try as she might, she will not take Gray away. From.....him? What?

I'm back, Natsu! Did you missed me?

He nearly jumped out of his skin.

You little! Keep your voice down! I'm so scared like hell!

Sure, sure. Why are you stalking Gray and his Girlfriend? Aren't you gonna leave them in peace?

Oh, for God's sake! Does she really look like his girlfriend?!

Woah, no need to be violent!

Sorry, I just...

Its okay, you can't help being jealous.

There is that word again. He frowned.

What does that word mean?

How dense can you be?

Tell me!

Jealousy means that you don't want your crush or your loved one to go near someone, and you want them all to yourself or something like that.

Gee, thanks a lot.

Hmmm, you're welcome.

He growled again, this time more louder and more adublie. He don't want her to touch what's his.

That's the spirit, go and claim what's yours and always yours.

Do you think so...?

I'm always right. Even if I'm wrong.

He signed. Guess he just need to go with his instincts.

Plan B:

Go and mark his property.

He smiled, showing off his canies.

"Just you wait and see. One day, you're gonna be mine." Natsu smiled.

{A/N}
*shivers* Yandere mode...Turn on! *grabs praying book and settles into a praying portion* I pray for the safety of Gray and Juvia!

Anyway, stay tune for the next update!
ZzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzZ