Tell me please

(Gray's P.O.V)

My entire world just shattered when I heard Natsu uttered out the words "Who are you". I can't do anything, all I can do was to just stand there and feel my insides trash around like a tsunami. Except that it's a tsunami of mixed feelings.

Erza must have seen the sad and confused look plastered on my face because she shot me a look that perfectly said

Are you alright?

I quickly forced a smile at her, even though I know she wouldn't buy it.

I'm fine don't worry about me

I know what I said isn't true, but I don't want to act weak in front of my friends.

You sure? Because I can still see the sad look on your face.

Damnit. Erza is just too smart.

Yes I'm sure.

Erza sent me one more glance, and then turned her attention back to Natsu, who is blabbering to Lucy about something. Lucy, on the other hand is being so patient with him, she is even laughing at the offending things he said to her.

Natsu, out of all the people, why must you forget me?

I know, I might have sounded like he is something special to me, like a precious gem that's one-of-a-kind. But that's because... well... I kinda..like him.

Hey, don't blame me! Who wouldn't fall in love with his natural sakura hair? And his olive eyes and his beaming smile? What about his beautiful laughters? And his cute personality? Anyone could just take a look at him and fell so hard, that they cannot rise to see another day without him!

Wow..that's some exaggeration there. But I'm serious. I don't even think that my love for him is just a mere crush.

It's overflowing love

Yeah, sometimes we might fight and all, no, all the times, but we always made up immediately after the quarell or fight. We always fight over some trival matters that is so small, it doesn't even take an idiot to figure it out. But no. That hothead is constantly picking fights at random times, and sometimes challenge me or Erza to fight him.

So, right now, I can't even think straight. How could he forget the person that he picked fights with most?

How could he forget about his nakama?

His rival?

His secret admirer and crush?

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I don't know why, but the black haired teen's sad expression made my heart tear a little inside. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Erza and him share a look of something that I can't figure out. Whatever they did worked, because the ice mage brighten up a little, and smiled. I could see that he was forced to, but still I'm happy because he's smiling.

Even If it's forced.

I turned to Lucy and smiled. "Hey Luce! Do you remember the time when you are dressed up as a cosplayer? I called you a cheerleader with crazy hair!"

She laughed. "I do remember Natsu! Also remember the time when you broke into my house? I had to chase you to get out of my house! With a broom! And you finally managed to escape through my window!" She engrossed herself back into the old memories, picking out the ones that are memorable and funny. I did too.

"Erza! Do you remember when I challenged you to a fight? You beat me into a pulp!"

"Why yes I did Natsu."

"And..." I turned around to meet the ice mage. His eyes looked studious and they glazed over, as though he is in deep thoughts.

"Hey! You! Mr ice mage!" I shouted with glee, amusement written all over my face when I saw him nearly falling.

To my surprise, he stared into my eyes. I was starting to get a little squrimy and uneasy from him staring at me so hard. But this is a game I'm not going to lose. I felt myself getting fired up as I stared back deep into his shiny eyes.

We both stared at each other for so long, one could taste tension ringing in the air.

"Yeah, is there anything I could help you with?" He calmly asked, crossing his arms across his toned chest. I blushed for the tinesest second, before I answered him. "Tell me please who are you and what's your name!"

He closed his eyes for a moment, before opening them. Is it just me, or did I see his twinkling eyes getting dim?

"I'm a ice Devil slayer, and my name is Gray Fullbuster."

I just smiled, ignoring the nagging feeling growing in my stomach.

"Well, happy to be your friend, Gray!"

A shadow had spread over his face by now.

"Yeah sure. I'm sure we could get along with each other perfectly."

{A/N}
.............
Poor Gray.
Natsu you little ------- why did you have to forget him? *cries a waterfall* I'm sure Gray is so sad that he can't even face Natsu anymore *cries harder*
I guess this could be somewhat a Cliffhanger? Since I myself isn't even expecting this update XD Anyhow, stay tuned for the next weird update!
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZ