I will always be by your side

(Gray's P.O.V)

I couldn't believe it.

I felt as though all the happiness inside me could explode.

Not only had he regained all his memories back, but he had also realized his true feelings for me.

I couldn't move. I was stiff in happiness. I allowed Natsu to pet my hair, and cuddled closer to him, for extra warmth. He is finally back.

The old fiery flamebiran.

The crazy salamander.

The reason why I'm living.

I didn't realize I'm crying until Natsu wiped the hot tears that's rolling down my cheeks with his thumbs. "Shhhhh... don't cry." his face took on a peculiar grin. "I've never seen you cry like this before, so helpless, in front of me some more."

Pushing away from him, hearing him complain, I smiled, challenging. "That's because I don't want to show my weakness to my stupid rival.....no, my crush." I muttered the last part, feeling my face heat up a little bit.

Unfortunately, for me, that idiot pricked his ears at the last second. "What did you say? I can't hear you!"

I looked away, a blush evident on my face now. "Nothing."

"Aw, what do you mean by 'nothing'? It was definitely something!"

"Nothing, and it's final!" I stood up, challenging Natsu silently. He, too get the message and slowly stood up, glaring at me. Oh, this reminds me of the long days ago, before Natsu lost his memories.

"You wanna fight, Ice princess?!"

"You bet your ass I would!"

He rolled his eyes, before he lunged towards me, trying to catch me off guard. Luck was not on his side as I slammed back into him, and tackled him, rolling over and over as he tried to gain domaince in fighting me.

We scuffled around the room, our limbs flying out in random times, catching each other's weak spots. At last, when I don't feel like fighting anymore, I lay down on the hard wooden floor, panting hard. He successfully gained dominance over me, and grinned in triumph, looking down at me. I glanced at him back, feeling the edges of the floor prodding into my back. "Roll over, you lump!"

He chuckled. "And why would I, you defeated rival? By the way, you still haven't told me what you muttered yet." I groaned silently.

Frowning at me, as I haven't made any moves to tell him yet, he got an idea. I looked at him warily now, seeing his eyes light up in mischief. A light bulb poped up in my mind and I growled hastily at him, "Oh no you don't, you-!"

Before I'm done speaking, he spread his fingers and run them gently yet vigorously up and down my waists. Unable to contain my laughter anymore, I bursted out in full on laughter, rolling uncontrollably as he tickled me. "Stop! Stop please! No-- no more!"

He saw victory coming, and than he smirked. Uh oh.

"Are you ready to tell me, then?"

"N-never!" As much as I hate tickles, I can't give my pride away so easily.

He reared back, and I closed my eyes, ready for more torture. What I didn't expect, was a pair of lips pressing softly against mine.

That was unexpected.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

He closed his eyes, ready for what's more to come for him. I sliently smirked in victory, before I pressed my lips onto his. He stiffened in shock, but didn't push me away. Carefully, I slipped my tongue inside his parted lips, and explore the wet cave.

What shocked me, is that his tongue met mine, and we both battled for dominance. When at last, I gave up, I allowed him to domain over me, and capture my tongue.

We lip-locked, tongues fighting for a few minutes, before my lungs screamed for air. Pulling away from him, I panted, and swiped my tongue over my lips, he did the same. In between pants, I asked, "What did you said again?"

He looked in thought. Before a smile broke out in his face, a gentle one. He leaned closer and hugged me, laying his head down on my shoulder. "I said, 'I don't want to show my weakness, to my stupid rival...no, my crush.'" I felt my face heat up, and I inched closer to him, breathing in the smell of him, mint and snowy pines....

I pushed myself into his chest, and lay there, enjoying the company of him. He wrapped my arms around me, and then, he asked me, "Who am I really to you, Natsu?"

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't find the answer to the question. A thousand words and emotions ran through me, and I immediately thought of one word: lover.

But, I wanted to tease him. "Lemme see, oh, you're my best rival and friend there ever is!" He pouted. That's cute. "That's all I ever am to you?"

I chuckled softly. "Nah, I'm just kidding. You're my ice lover."

I listened to the steady beating of his heart. Ba-dump, Ba-dump, Ba-dump, over and over again....I felt my eyelids drop in pressure, and before sleep overwhelmed me, he whispered,

"Natsu, you meant the world to me. Don't ever leave me. You're the only one I had in my life. I love you. You're the light that clears away my darkness. You're forever the apple of my eye."

I drifted off to sleep, smiling at what he just said. Its going to bless me with sweet dreams the entire day.

He layed his head on top of mine, and slept.

And, as the summer comes and goes, cherry petals fall and rise, Gray and Natsu will always be by each other's sides,

And they will forever be that way, right until the very end, they will always have each other.

Their love is what fulfilled the big gaping holes in their lives.

{A/N}
And.... finished!
This story is officially finished!
I just wanna thank all of you guys who beared with me through this wild emotions ride!
Welll....
Who's up for a epilogue?