Fear with ice

(Natsu's P.O.V)

After hell is over, I quickly scampered out of the school, obeying Etherious, and also keeping myself Safe away from Gray. I stick next to Wendy, Lucy and Erza. They seemed pretty normal, and have absolutely no idea what's going to happen in the future. Lucy suddenly announced, "I'm going to accompany Wendy to the library. Anyone else coming?" So of course we said no. Lucy waved goodbye at us and followed little Wendy to the library.

Natsu, be careful. I don't want to save your stupid ass later on.

Later on?

I frowned in thought. Later on what will happen? Oh God, I hope Gray doesn't hold me hostage or something.

Thats what I said. Anyway, he's just behind you. Don't let him keep up his pace.

What happens if he do?

I asked mentally, teasing him.

Then you will be sorry you were born.

I gave a little snort, and pushed my hands deep into my pockets. It's starting to get a little chilly here.

Its starting to get chilly...

I have a feeling that it's because of Gray.

Because he's crazy?

That might be it....

I have never heard Etherious so doubtful and confused. I am starting to feel scared and sick.

But he won't kill me right...?

Possibly not.

it's starting to get creepy...

Keep a lookout.

And in a blink, he was gone.

I am afraid of what Gray might do to me, but I still have Erza here. He wouldn't dare to pull a stunt.

But how the tables changed.

Erza said that she's going to walk the other way round. That will leave me only with Gray! I don't want it to happen!

Natsu, try and follow her.

In a flash, before I could process anything, I blurted out, "Erza, can I go with you?"

She glanced at me, confused. I was about to tell her the reason why, but Gray beat me to it. "Erza, what Natsu means is that he wants to see you back to your house," he shot a dangerous glance at me, "to see if you are safe."

Thats not what I meant! Gray, you bastard!

That's exactly why I asked you to prevent being alone with him.

Well, what can I do now?

Nothing. Try and distance yourself against him again. See what happens.

I'll try.

I quickly walked past Erza, my face buried in my scarf. I walked so fast, that my legs started to hurt and feel sore.

Erza, she went the shortcut way. She didn't mention where, she just said, "shortcut" and nothing more.

And for once, I feel alone, weak and vulnerable. If I made a move and run, I will make myself look suspicious. So, I walked hastily, past Gray and away.

I thought I might be able to get away, but just at the last second, I felt a Hand gripped my arm tightly, and it was so tight that It felt like iron handcuffs were chained around my hand. I turned my head, and I saw Gray, his eyes lost all sanity, and a little insane smile was playing at his lips. "Let's play, shall we, Natsu?"

Boy was I scared.

He pushed me and pinned me against a wall. Struggling furiously, I numbed out all my emotions except for fear. He frowned. I nearly smiled. If I continue struggling like this, he would have no chance against me.

Oh no.

He glided his hand across mine, and a thick Ice wrapped around my wrists. I don't want this. I did nothing wrong.

"My dear little Natsu, there is no such things as escaping from me."

Shit.

I am trapped.

With a Crazy Ice Devil Slayer.