Battling with feelings

(Third Person's P.O.V)

Over the next two weeks, random bits and pieces of memories came back to the fire dragon slayer, mostly unexpected ones. And Natsu now is in a vortex of feelings that he didn't recognize.

He remembered the younger him challenging the younger Gray to a fight, and both of them ended with a tie. And he often called Gray a ice princess, stripper, and ice-block. A memory flashed through his mind:

"Hey! You, ice princess!" Natsu shouted, glee written all over his face when Gray spun around, and irritated look drawn on his pale face.

"What do you want, flame brain?"

"I wanna fight! Its too boring here for me!"

"Alright, you asked for it!"

And he remembered that they both will be a hot and scruffy mess, and later got beaten up by Erza for fighting each other when they were supposed to "bond" like best friends do.

Except that he didn't want to regard Gray as a friend other than his rival.

No, he didn't want to admit that he is secretly his friend that is his enemy. And however hard he tried, he just couldn't deny this feeling that is ever so growing in his chest...he don't believe it, after what Gray did to him last week..

The pinkette has a lot of weigh on his shoulders. He felt like he needed someone to confide in, but he just couldn't find the right person to let all the truth out.

Natsu sighed, hopping out of the shower, that's the third time he had showered in a day. No matter how hard he scrubbed and wash, he just couldn't get rid of the dirty sensation.

He was still thinking. Today is a sunday. Tomorrow is a school day. That means tomorrow he has to face school and Gray. It's shocking, how much he dreaded to see both of them, as much as he dreaded to see Erza in Titania mode.

Erza! He had a sudden thought. He needs someone to confide in, and he needed someone who he knows that is trustworthy and can keep a secret (so called), and can help him. Quickly, he whipped up his larcima and begun to dial Erza's number.

He explained to her, never missing out one single detail except for the raping part, and said, "Erza, promised me you can keep all this a secret? Please?"

"Sure Natsu," her voice was calm, and in business. "But you know the part where you said you have a feeling attracted to him, and it's repeatedly growing?" "Um..yeah?"

"Well, based on my experience, I could highly tell you that it's a feeling of love."

(Natsu's P.O.V)

"Well, based on my experience, I could highly tell you that it's a feeling of love."

Silence. I just stood there, shocked and couldn't speak. A thousand emotions raced through my mind, and finally, when I could speak, I just blurted out, "It can't be! I hate him! After what he did to me!" I was shaking, pure disbelief echoing in my tone.

But, knowing Erza, she was no nonsense. "I'm not kidding, Natsu. I wouldn't Joke around when it comes to this type of things."

Beaten, I finally whispered, "thanks for that, Erza. I don't know what I did do without you."

"Of course, what are friends for?"

I hanged up. Me, In love? Some more, with my rival and my nakama? That sounded insane. I'm not gay for him!

But, deep down, what if I really was? I'm not sure when it started, but I felt it, when we were talking with each other, me and Gray. When we're fighting each other. When we're laughing with each other. When we cared for each other.

I always felt that same tingly feeling run down my spine whenever I brushed against Gray accidentally, or vice versa, and whenever I laughed and talked with him. Its not a feeling of anger. Its not a feeling of hatred either.

Its a feeling of happiness, of love.

But I know that it's not a mere crush. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second, I could feel my chest getting tighter when Gray was not around, and my instincts will scream at me, urge me to be closer to him.

Its not a big crush at all.

Its overflowing love.

{A/N}
I am writing this story inside a travelling car XD so hard to type!
But, yeah, enjoy this part! See you guys again when new parts come out!