Yandere?

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I swear, if I were to kill anyone I hate in a brutal way, it will have to be Juvia.

She's just so damn annoying, following Gray around like a freaking fangirl, clinging onto him in public. It  makes me want to puke.

If she haven't transferred into this school, who knows, I would be with Gray right now. That little bastard deserves to die for stealing him away from me!

Yeah yeah, call me a obsessive freak, but I was born this way. My dragon slayer instincts will always react to changes. It's really terrifying, seeing how sometimes I obeyed and submit to the urge that is pounding in my blood and bones.

I will always depend on my instincts to guide me along the paths of life, when I'm in trouble, when I'm desperate, when I'm in need of help.

I growled, anger roaring silently in my stomach as I tried my best not to glare at Juvia and Gray walking together. That didn't work, as a certain blonde yelled out how ridiculous I look.

"Natsu! Wipe that expression of your face! You look like you're gonna murder somebody anytime!"

I could feel my fists clenching into tight balls underneath the table, but I just smiled at her and said, "What do you mean, Luce? You know how well I won't murder anyone!" I tried to joke, and it must have worked, because Lucy's eyes lit up in relief, and she let out a dramatic sigh. "Geezzz, you nearly had me worried there!"

How right you are, Lucy. I really want to kill someone in this school, in our class. That certain had blue hair, blue eyes, and clings onto Gray like crazy, 24/7. How I wish to gouge her disgusting eyes out, so that she doesn't have to see Gray again. How I want to tear off her limbs, one by one so that she can't touch his skin again. How I really hope that She is dead, died of the earth's surface, never to be seen again.

So that Gray will be mine forever.

"Natsu? You're spacing out again!" I smiled apologeticly. "Haha, Gomen!" She just huffed, and started to rant about some random things that I find so boring that I want to doze off....

"....Oh hey, Erza! Over here!" Lucy broke off mid sentence, stopping to wave at Erza, beckoning her to join us. She made her way over to us, a smile curling up her lips.

She and Lucy talked about some random girly stuff, so I made my way out of the cafeteria and slowly walked towards my class, In hopes of getting some homework done. Yeah, nearly all the time I am given homework, I always procrastinate, and at school, I always secretly get them done during class. Some pro I was!

I was half way to my class, when I heard a strange, muffled sound. It sounded like a cross cross between a pleasurable groan and a pained cry. I stopped, halted in my steps. Than, I creeper forwards, trying not to alarm the person who made that noise, and chase them away.

Neither did I know, that it really is a they.

I peeked through a gap in the door and got the most shocked in my life.

(Gray's P.O.V)

Having a creepy stalker, follower and a fangirl following you all around the school is not how I want my life to be.

I am terribly stressed, and she isn't doing anything to make me destress. In fact, she is playing a role in the stress. The most major role.

I didn't get to spend time with natsu anymore. I don't even think he will agree to even talk to me. After what I had done to him. He probably Won't be my nakama and rival anymore.

Sighing, I laid my heavy Head on the wooden table and closed my eyes. It's just for a short while, my eyes are tired...yeah...only closing... for a short moment....

But little did I know there's a bluenette by the name of Juvia is stalking me.

I must have slept time away, because when I opened my eyes, it's nearly lunch over. I rolled over on my left, only to find sparkling blue eyes looking at me.

I was shocked. So shocked that I couldn't do anything. She smiled. It's not a nice smile. "Gray-sama~ Juvia want to play a nice game!" Before I could do anything, she slammed her lips on mine.

Frozen. Partly from shock, partly from confusion, I don't know any more. She wiggled her tongue aggressively on mine, trying her best to please me. And it did, just a little bit.

I don't like this. I tried to push her away from me, as any sensible guy would do, but she grabbed my hands, and pressed them. Against her breasts.

I was trapped. And cornered.

But, help came in a unexpected way.

(Natsu's P.O.V)

I swear, I could have lost it right there.

The dragon that is inside of me is withering like crazy, telling me to explode into there and grabbed Juiva's neck and squeeze the life out of her.

Which I did.

I slammed open the door, and marched in, eyes alight with angry flames. Growling, I grabbed that motherf*cker's disgusting hands and flung it away. Then, I grabbed her hair, and pulled her face away from Gray's. I hugged Gray.

"You bastard! What the f*cking hell do you think you're doing to him?!" I can't believe I just yelled that out loud.

"Gray-sama is Juvia's alone! No one is going to take him away from me!" I curled my lips back to reveal my sharp canies.

"Never! He's mine, and mine alone. He belongs to me, and If you dare to touch him ever again, I'll tear you, limb by limb!"

Silence. I could feel shock lingering in the air, along with anger and bewilderment. I could feel Gray smiling.

"Get out now! Now!" I spat, and she fled, kicking widly out for speed. I turned around. And grinned up at Gray.

"Hey, ice princess?"

I smiled at his surprise, and not a moment after, he smiled softly back.

"Yes, flamebiran?"

"Juvia's going to tell the teacher."

"It doesn't matter. Because she won't last long." I could feel Gray's Confusion. "What?"

I whipped out a knife. His eyes widen, and he let go of me. I didn't waste a single moment, and fled after her.

I stabbed her chest, once, twice, thrice, I don't know. Red blood flowed out, her life waving out of the bleeding body in the front sence. I smiled. I did as I promised. I tore of her limbs, and I gouge her eyes out.

Gray's gonna be so proud of me.

I grinned in triumph, dragging the dead body, plus a few dismantled limbs along, to where Gray is.

Life is bittersweet. I smiled, insanely as I licked the blood off the shiny blade. And so is Gray.

{A/N}
........Annnndddddd you guys have to swallow this chapter, but you guys have to wait for another new one...I'm so evil XD
Vote, comment, whatever you want, you can do so here!

What do you think Natsu is gonna do to Gray? What would be Gray's reaction? Stay tuned for the Next update.

See you guys soon!