Where am I?

I woke up to the shouts of people. I heard a lot of voices around me which is unusual at this time of night. I am supposed to be on my bed. 

But I don't feel the softness of my bed, instead all I feel is the slimy water on my forehead and the smell... 

wait!! 

the smell...

I have already smelled this earlier...

Let me recollect....

the area where...

oh no!! 

This is not happening. 

I opened my eyes and tried to look around. But I am not able to see clearly. 

(after blinking few times) Whose there?

(blinked few more times

That face looks familiar.

All of a sudden, everything came rushing back.

She started hyperventilating.

He has lost it! He will kill me today!

Why am I here??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little did she know they would be her last thoughts!

Who is she?

So, just a small heads up, the story is not only about solving a murder mystery but there are love stories revolving around it. A great team working on a murder mystery......suddenly one day an Officer joins the team to help speed up the investigation......but she was familiar to someone!

Woah! I already revealed something! My bad!!!

Please go ahead and have fun reading!

Please vote and like if you find the story interesting when you read further.

If you want to say anything good or bad, comments are welcome. :) 

My friends say that I am a very good story teller.

I Know...I know! Narrating and writing are two different things. 

Well....let me know what you think about my story of a cold blooded murder!!