The Undercover Agent

Ron was wondering how Sasha got tangled into this. She was his childhood friend. The girl who helped him to finish his homework! He couldn't help but smile.

He was friends with Vicky and Sasha at high school as well and knew her well. She was his crime partner.

He used to target Vicky and Sasha helped him. Sasha knew about his crush.

Thinking about Vicky made him smile again.

After the big guy proposed her, the look on her face told it all. She was embarrassed beyond anything and Ron made it a point to keep reminding her so that she would never go near that big guy again.

He looked at Sasha again. She was watering the plants currently.

His mobile phone was vibrating. He looked at the caller Id. He sighed. Hopefully, the task ends here. He takes the call.

He hanged up and scowled. Sasha successfully got into a problem.

He made his way into the Greens.

Sasha lifted her head from the task at hand and smiled at him. But the look on his face told it all.

"What is it, Ron?"

"I am supposed to ask that Sasha"

"I din't get you."

"I am here to unofficially arrest you."

"What?"

"Don't create fuss and come over."

"Where are we going?Wait! What did you mean when you said it is unofficial?"

He kept quiet as he was not aware himself. Sasha however came along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They reached Loca's house and Sasha was confused.

She was facing Angel, Danny and Loca.

Angel: Hi Sasha.

Sasha: Can you tell me why I am here.

Angel: As soon as you tell me who asked you to keep those mud packed covers here.

Sasha: Which covers?

Angel: Those covers which are in the storage room with tags around them.

Sasha looked on the table in the corner and understood immediately.

Sasha: Veronica asked me to get them safely to Loca's house.

Angel: Why did she ask you to?

Sasha: What do you mean?

Angel: Why did not she do it herself?

Sasha: Neil was waiting for her.

Angel: When did she ask you to keep these at Loca's?

Sasha: The night of her death.

Silence descended in the room. Angel looked at Danny.

Daniel: But you din't tell me that Veronica left with Neil.

Sasha: Because she din't.

Daniel: Then, why was Neil waiting for her?

Sasha: I don't know. They were talking in hushed tones. And then, Neil left. Veronica said she is leaving to go home. I offered to get them to Loca's house anyways. I informed you about Neil's visit.

Danny: yeah you did. I questioned Neil and he told me he was inviting her to dinner at his dad's place.

Angel: But, she declined his offer! Right?