Understanding differences!

Daniel and Ron took Angel to the hospital with the help of ambulance. Medics were taking care of her throughout the journey. After one hour, a nurse came out and informed that Angel is going to be alright. Where she was hit on the head, a small bump is formed. Other than that, they don't think anything is wrong. Angel's reflexes are working fine. And she has no problem in recognizing. But they still want to conduct some tests to make sure nothing is wrong. They are apprehensive that a clot must have been formed. He can only hope nothing is wrong with her.

Now Daniel was sitting at his office. Vicky walked in. She placed a pen-drive on the table.

"This is the backup of the record."

"Okay. I will take care of it. Put all the evidences together and make the file presentable. We are going to summon them in the court in three days."

"Sure. I will ask Maria to do that."

"Why her? Why not you?"

"I was going to take a look at Grisham's land along with AJ. I just came by to drop the pen-drive."

"Oh! Okay."

"Leave it. I will talk to Maria myself. Send her in."

"Okay."

After Vicky left, Daniel started thinking. Soon Clark, Joseph and Neil will be presented in the court. And there is no doubt they will be convicted and sentenced. After that, case will be closed. And then comes the sad part of the story. Angel will leave.

"Daniel!" Someone was shaking him.

"Yeah". Maria was looking at him wide-eyed.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You eyes are teary."

He wipes away the tears.

"I am fine. I just want to tell that gather all the evidences and prepare the file. They will be presented in the court in three days."

"Daniel, can you be clear? Which case are you talking about?"

"I am sorry. Veronica's murder case"

"Sure."

Maria stares at Daniel a second longer and leaves. Meanwhile, AJ and Ron are talking outside.

"Yes. I have already faxed all the details to the EPA. Their official has already entered into the factory and going through the root cause. They said that in case they need any help, they are going to call us. I and Vicky will go to Grisham's house and see what is the situation there?"

"Okay AJ. I will be here. In case they call, I and Maria will go."

"Yeah. Take Daniel too. He needs a distraction."

"What?"

"Oh don't ask me. That's what Malcolm said" AJ winks at Ron.

"Okay AJ." Nods Ron

"Maria, please close the Gills's case. They don't want to take the dispute the court. Apparently they have settled it."

"Okay AJ"

Hearing that, AJ leaves. Vicky joins him at the door. Vicky nods at Ron before leaving.

Ron looks at Vicky. Maria just shakes her head and turns to go.

"Maria"

"Yes Ron"

"What about Grisham? Is he fine?"