Hiding......

Loca's Stucco:

Angel was looking at Loca's house. She has to get every bit of information she can afford to from this man.

Daniel was looking at Angel. He was wondering what is it that is going over in her head?

Daniel: Angel, why did you ask about her work at Greens?

Angel: It's just that she missed at Greens. I was trying to find out if there is something related there.

Daniel: you don't even know what you are looking at.

Angel: We have to start somewhere.

At that instant, Loca came out.

Loca: hi Daniel

Daniel: hi Loca. This is Officer Angel working on Veronica's case.

Angel did not miss the sad expression that came over the man's face. However, Daniel was oblivious to all this.

Loca: hi, I am Loca.

Angel: hi Loca, Please call me Angel.

Loca: Okay. Please come inside.

Angel: Loca, how did you meet Veronica?

Loca: (smiled) we met at the church. Father Gabriel introduced her to me saying that she completed a course on Environmental Protection. I told her about Greens and the initiative that I was working on a year back. She was interested. So, I invited her. She came over and started working there.

Angel: what did you know about Veronica as a person?

Loca: She is a very sweet girl. Hardworking, intelligent and an outgoing person. She used to be friends with anyone and everyone.

Angel: So, she was your friend. What kind of work did she do at Greens?

Loca: just the usual. Checking if the correct amount of nutrients are given and the plant are growing well.

Angel: how does she do that? I mean the calculations.

Loca: I don't know what you are getting at. Look, we have already given all the information we know. Sasha called me a while ago.

Angel was surprised. They must be trying to hide something. Otherwise why would she alert him.

Angel: You know that it is inappropriate to give away information according to law. Why did she alert you?

Loca: See, after veronica's death, nothing is normal anymore.

Angel: why is it that you feel insecure?

Loca: If somebody should kill Veronica, there must be a concrete reason.

Angel: can you be clear?

Loca: If you think I know something. No, I don't know. To not know is scarier.

Angel: Okay. Did Veronica ever share something with you that she wanted to keep as a secret? Or something that you are not aware of?

Loca: No

Angel: Did Veronica ask any help to you?

Loca: What kind of help?

Angel: Any kind of help!

Loca (exasperated): exactly, what are you getting at?

Angel: Before her death, Veronica was looking at some samples. I am asking if she shared any info with you.

Loca: (after thinking for sometime) A month back, she wanted to know of a lab around here. It has something to do with the samples that Grisham gave.

Angel: Who is Grisham?

Loca: A farmer. He grows different species of plants. His house is in a fertile land. But his plants were dying. So, he was concerned and asked Veronica for help.

Daniel: But that is known to everyone that Grisham is facing a very hard time. He is leaving Laketown right?

Angel: what? Is he still here or has he left?

Loca: He left three days back.

Daniel: He was worried sick over his plants. Always tired and heard that he was visiting the hospital too much lately.

Angel: and you never thought you should ask him about that?

Daniel: We knew the reason.

Angel suddenly got up.

Angel: there is more to it than that meets the eye.

Daniel: How are you sure about this?

Angel: Thank you Loca

She left abruptly.

Daniel was confused and grew angrier by second.

Angel started the jeep and went in the direction of Station.

What is it that Angel is hiding from Daniel? 

Does Angel know something?

What is it that Angel want to find out from these people?

Is there something specific that she wants to know?

;)

Let's know with the next update.