On the move!

Danny reached the office a little early. Angy went for a change of clothes. Maria looked up when she heard someone approaching.

"Hi Maria"

"Hi Daniel"

"How was your day yesterday?"

"I was pretty busy with the task at hand. I will give the updates once everyone arrives. Angel will be here in fifteen minutes."

"Ron and Vicky will be here in 10 minutes."

"They come together. Don't they?"

"Yes"

"Okay. Ask everyone to join in my cabin."

"Sure"

Maria was wondering when Danny would realize that Ron has a thing for Vicky! Or he must have already known. Saying it out loud would make things awkward. She had all the reports ready. She was waiting for Ron.

Ron and Vicky entered. But they looked sad.

Vicky greeted Maria and went to her desk.

Ron and Maria went to the cafeteria to get Coffee.

They got their drinks from the vending machine and sat in the middle of the room watching TV that was hanging on the wall.

"So?"

"What?"

"Why is Vicky upset?"

"Sasha is on the suspect list."

"What happened?"

"The same fiasco that started after Nina said something about Neil angrily leaving Veronica's house."

"But we investigated that!"

"Yes, we did. But we missed something. Because not only Nina, Sasha also said something was fishy."

"I did not get you. Sasha is on suspect list because of something Sasha said?"

"Maria..........Vicky is upset because Sasha is on suspect list. And everything started again after Sasha gave her insights" Ron completed the sentences making a gesture of air quotes.

"I don't think Clark is going to like this."

"He was upset after Neil left the town, right?"

"Any father would be."

AJ came into the cafeteria. He was looking at Maria and Ron.

"Hi guys. You look upset."

"Everything is alright  AJ, I and Ron were about to go to the meeting."

"Ah, I see. Make notes and pass it to me. I know it is just a brainstorming session. I have to look into another case. You guys should get going."

"Okay."

He watched as Maria and Ron left.

He knew Angel has given them work and kept them busy. He had a doubt about Angel's sudden involvement in the case but he couldn't put a finger to it.

Angel made it to the office. She have to go through the reports and then she have to meet the two important people.

She met AJ in the way to her cabin.

"Angel, Can I have a word with you?"

"Sure."

They go into her office. AJ sits comfortably in the chair and sips his coffee.