Preparing the Noose!

At Neil's house

Angel walks along the path, crosses the garden and knocks at the front door.

Angel was calculating the distance in her mind. This house is really close to the factory and there are no houses nearby. This guy must own a very large area. Even if someone shouted from here, there are less chances that a passerby would take a look at the premises.

She is still waiting at the door.  No sound comes from the inside. She tries to turn the knob and it worked. The door is opened. They must have been expecting Neil. She entered into the hall and went inside. She was looking at the photographs hung on the wall. There were photos of a kid hugging his father. The kid had an eerie resemblance  to the guy she had seen with Verni.

"Took you too long to figure out!"

Angel turned to find the source of the sound and found a smirking Clark Young.

Angel was staring at the man whose name Veronica wanted to scream out to the world.

She wondered if she wanted to kill him slowly or finish him at once.

But she decided on the former option. Just how Veronica died.

CLAY in the handwritten note did not point to the covers in Luke's store room but to a certain CLArk Young who was standing in front of her.

Angel: Why?

Clark: why not! All I wanted was to live a peaceful life. Do you know how hard it is to earn this fortune! And I had a faithful son who was happy to follow what I said. Everything was turned upside down the minute that witch walked in.

Angel: She was not responsible for anything. She was just trying to find out.

Clark: You don't have an idea of what you are speaking.

Angel: You committed mistake in the first place trying to cover up the leaked pipeline. Instead of trying to plaster it or change it, you choose to ignore it and cover up.

Clark: So what?

Angel: I want to know the reason why you did that? Why cover up the whole thing? Why change the reports that you had to submit to EPA?

Clark: To fix the pipeline, we would have to evacuate the place. Then we would have to send the reports to EPA, they would come for inspection. The process in which we make the paper, we added irregular amounts of chemicals to prepare different type of sheets which we sell at a higher price. We earned a profit. We shared it. The environmental statutory limit was ignored. What do you think would have happened to this company!! They would have closed it. What would we do? They would sue the officers who were responsible!! If only the pipeline was intact. We did the analysis, it would impact in the coming two years. By that time we would have did the needful. We did not want our children to suffer. But that girl, I tried to warn her, but she did not pay any heed.

Angel: Why not tell her the same thing?

Clark: You think I would speak to that witch!

Angel: Why do you keep calling her witch?

A door opened and a guy comes in with Beer in his hand.

(Unknown): He is saying that Veronica bewitched his son.

Angel: Who are you?

(Unknown): The largest shareholder in this whole scam. Joseph Andre!

Angel: So, you were also involved in this.

Joseph: Involved! I was the master mind.

Angel: You don't like her?

Joseph: She was a sweet girl. But I did not like her sweet talking part. She got her filthy hands on my reports that I have hidden from the time we did the analysis. I knew she was bad news. But the nutcase did not believe me.