[2] ▷ retrieve

Atlanta, GeorgiaOctober 21, 2010

Atlanta, Georgia
October 21, 2010

"I got what you wanted," She said as she waltzed her way into the morbid looking office, pulling the black hood off of her head while slamming the bag of treasuries on the metal table. The room echoed with a clank as the man on the other side of the table sat up with a look of pleasure on his face.

"You never cease to fail me, Sin," He says, reaching over and looking inside of the bag just in case she tried to fool them.

"Yeah, yeah," She said, side-glancing the two tall figures standing behind her to block her if she tried to flee. She put all her weight on her left hip, her hands in the pocket of her hoodie nonchalantly as she rolled her eyes. "Where's my money?" She questioned with a hollow glare.

The man on the other side of her chuckled lowly, and she narrowed her feline-like eyes at him. "You'll be paid later," He said as he picked the bag up from the table, but she slammed it back down with a furious growl, reaching over the desk and grabbing the collar of his suit within milliseconds.

It ripped.

The two guards behind her pulled out their handguns and aimed them for the back of her head, causing her to slightly grit her teeth. She smirked as a quick look of fear passed over the man's face. Sin spoke through her teeth to him. "Where's my money?" She seethed, each word dripping out like the hot venom of a snake.

This time he sent her a snarling glare, grabbing her hands and pulling them off of him like they were rotten cheese. He straightened up his suit, saying, "You got the job done, and my payment to you?" He asked, then chuckled afterwards, looking up from his suit as he pulled out a silver handgun, sitting it on the table. The gun even looked like it was worth millions.

"I wasn't going to kill you at first, but you messed up my Brioni Vanquish II suit so... I have no other choice." He says, and she cocks her head to the side with a raised eyebrow. She felt a cackle rolling up her throat, but she suppressed it.

"You do know who I am, right?" She asks with an amused tone. "I could take you, Tweedledee, and Tweedledum before you can even scream for your mommy." She says, pointing to each of the guards behind her for instance.

One of them tried their hardest to stifle a laugh, but accidentally let it flow. Sin swirled around with a smile. "I'm hilarious, right?" She whispered to him, then turned back to the smirking, smug, bastardish features of the douche-lord before her.

"That's why I have an army waiting for you right outside that door." He pointed towards his closed office door. "You can't escape the jaws of death like you have, oh, so many times before, Artemis." He says, and Sin balls her hands into fists.