[24] ▷ two batch

[ I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANK THE FUCK OUT OF BlueSkys02 FOR MAKING ME THIS DANK (yes I said dank FiTe me irl) TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK! I SERIOUSLY CANT STOP WATCHING IT, HOLY SHIT.

WARNING, THERE MAY BE A COUPLE OF OCEAN EYES FROM THE EVENTS OF THIS CHAPTER... ANYWAYS, ENJOY, BABES! ]

"STOP them, or so help me, I will rip all your hearts out and then stick them right back up your assholes

"STOP them, or so help me, I will rip all your hearts out and then stick them right back up your assholes." Willow Wilson said to the guards who stood in front of her, each and every single one of them nodding, ignoring the anxiety that they had to swallow as they all split into teams to become the opposing aggressors of the rescue team. Wanda had fought hard with the Willow, and to piss Willow off even more, the Scarlet Witch had won the fight.

So as of now, Willow was on full blast bitch mode and she wasn't going to stop until at least someone was dead.

☆★☆

"Sit me down."
"Nope." "Pleaseee—" "—No, Artemis." "I will punch you in the fucking throat, Barnes." The frail girl threatened, holding her bony first up to his face in a manner to say, 'I'll end you, bitch.'

Bucky sighed, shaking his head as the people behind them tried to hide their snickers. When Bucky's face never slacked and a smile to show he was joking around with her never displayed, she lowered her hand in defeat. "Fine, but if shit goes down, it wont be my fault that I accidentally slapped you." Artemis huffed, becoming more comfortable in Bucky's arms as she draped her own around his neck, resting her dainty head in the crook of his shoulder.

Bucky carried her down the corridor, leading his group down the never-ending labyrinth they had followed to get to where she was located in the first place. The other groups were informed that the rescue mission was a success and had already headed out of the facility, awaiting outside in the Quinjet that had brought them all here.

☆★☆

Floyd Lawton tapped his foot rather impatiently on the floor of the Quinjet, his dark skin contrasting beautifully with the sleek gun in his left hand. His mind wandered off as he nervously bit the inside of his lip. He had seen where the group left off to go get Artemis, and he took it upon himself to count down the time it took them to get in there and grab her. It only took them 10 minutes to get in there and get her, and now it has been 15 since they gave the OK.

This worried the man to the extreme as he now bit on his thumb. "What's wrong, Cupid?" The flirty blonde jested as she sat down beside the distressed man. "They should be back by now." He said, side glancing the girl as she stared at the wall ahead of her. "I have a feeling they're in trouble, Harley." He finished, and she met his eyes. She nodded, standing to her feet as she grabbed her Goodnight bat. She walked over to the rest of the awaiting people with a confident stride.