Chapter 2: Meeting Michi

Wednesday, August 26th

Aphmau's POV
I wake up to my alarm, tired and wanting to go back to sleep. Knowing that I can't do that, I get up and get dressed.

I'm waiting outside when Sky finally pulls into my street. Surprisingly, Barney is also riding with us.

"Why aren't you taking the bus today?" I ask.

"The bus was a horribles experience" Barney says.

"Someone kept poking him and calling him dinosaur" Ross informs us.

We pull into the school's parking lot and just as we were getting off the parking lot we hear a car horn.

"Hey!" a girl with cat ears and purple hair says. "This is Michi's spot. Move your car loser! Or else!"

"There's like a billion other spots" i say. "Just park there".

"Uh, excuse me?" the girl with white hair says. "Did you not hear her? Move your stupid car!"

"Stop wasting our time" I reply. "Go park somewhere else".

"You'll be sorry you said that" the girl in the back says.

We just stare at them as thry drive away to a parking spot on the other side of the parking lot.

"What's her problem?" Shelby asks in disgust.

"Nekoette can't believe you did that!" a girl from behind us says.

"Huh?"

"Those are the meanest girls in the school" Nekoette says. "They'll try to ruin whoever gets in their way. Nekoette knows that no one last longer than a week under Michi~Chan's wrath."

"Wait!" Sky calls. But she's already running away.

We look around and see everyone staring at us open mouthed. I guess we created a pretty big scene.

"Comes on guys, let's go inside" Barney says.

Garroth's POV
"Wow" I say in shock.

I can't believe she did that. That doesn't just happen every day, standing up to the meanest girl in the whole school. I really admire her for it.

"That's showed Michi pretty well" Travis says.

"She looked so beautiful while doing it too" Laurance says in wonder.

I feel a spark of jealousy. Wait. Why am I jealous? Do I like her?

"Whatever guys" Dante says. "Lets go inside. I don't want to be late for class."

*Timeskip to english class*

Aphmau's POV
"Hey!" someone behind me says. I ignore it, not wanting to get in trouble for talking.

"Hey!"

I turn around and see someone with blue hair.

"What?" I hiss.

"I just wanted to say what you did earlier was pretty brave of you" he whispers. "Not everyone has the guts to do that".