Chapter 5: A Day Without Ross

Tuesday, September 1st

Aphmau's POV

We've just arrived here. At school. Yay. If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. Because, so far, school has been awful. At Bright Port High, there was no Michi, no cars being egged, and people liked Ross despite the things he does.

Now, it feels empty here without Ross. Like someone dug a huge hole on a flat, grassy land.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but dude, I wish Ross was here." Sky said.

"Ya, its nots the sames without Ross." Barney agrees.

Shelby and I nod in agreement. Just then the warning bell goes off.

"See you at lunch guys." Shelby calls out before we go to english class.

*Timeskip to Lunch*

We're walking to our table when I see Michi stand up and walk over to us. Oh no. I think. I prepare myself to be brutally attacked by her.

"Where's your narwal friend?" she asks sweetly. I can feel the whole lunch room just staring at us.

"Whys do you cares Michi?" Barney replies angrily.

"Well a little bird told me that the narwal got suspended." Michi says, still keeping that stupid, sweet voice.

"Did you kill that bird after it told you?" I ask, glaring.

For once, she's at a loss for words. And just as I think we've got her, Lillian, the girl who tried to sabotage me, comes up behind Michi.

"Don't even try to argue with us." she says, defending Michi."It's not our fault that your little friend was suspended. He did it to himself."

I can see where this is going. And it's not going in a good direction.

"Shut it Lillian." someone says behind me. Oh my Irene. I think. It's Sasha, Michi's BFF. Or ex-BFF.

"Excuse me?" Lillian says. "What are you doing defending them?" Michi looks at Sasha, eyes wide and gaping.

"I have my reasons." Sasha replies calmly. "Now why don't you shut up or I'll tell everyone about your little crush on-"

"Don't you dare." Michi growls. Her eyes are full of a fury I've never seen before.

Lillian and Michi walk away and the whole lunchroom resumes what they were doing before Michi made a scene.

Behind me, Sasha swiftly walks away towards the entrance of the lunchroom.

"Hey!" I call out, going after her. "Hey, come back!"

I chase her down until I lose her. I look at my surroundings, unsure of where I am. I start to wander, looking for some sort of map.

"Hey, are you, like lost or something?" someone says. I turn around and see a blue-haired girl behind me.

"Kind of." I say, looking at the ground.

"This where the freshman have their classes." she explains. "Unless you have a pass, only teachers and freshman students can be in this area."

"Then why are you here?"

"Umm..." she begins. "That doesn't matter. You're in my Science class. Let's go."

"Hey I need my books!" I tell her.

"So do I." she replies. "That's why we're going to pass by our lockers."

AN: This is a short chapter because some of it got erased because I forgot to save it. :/