How this was going to end.

Main Storyline

Aph gets with Aaron in December at the Winter Formal Dance

In Febuary, Aaron would be hit by a car but still survives, but he will never be able to walk, talk, or move again. His family moves him to Europe to keep him safe.

Aph mourns and grieves for him but after a week ,she deciedes to get her stuff togetyher and puts on a brave face

Zane tries to take advantage of this and tries to get with Aph but Garroth stops him

Aph decides to go to prom with Laurance. Garroth is heartbroken

At prom, Laurance and Aph are seperated for a while

Michi appears kisses Laurance and even though Laurance knows this is wrong, he still stays there

Aph notices and runs to a local park, crying.

Garroth notices and asks whats wrong, Aph explains what happened

he wipes away her tears and confesses his feelings for her

they kiss and garroth asks if she'll stay at phoenix drop instead of goig back to her old school

she says yes and they kiss again

Side Parts

Ivy and her squad have a big huge fight with Michi and Ivy  gets expelled

the whole school was going to go camping with Aph sharing a tent with Sasha and sasha will confess that she left michi's group because she had feelings for a guy Michi didn't like

Ships that Sailed in the story

Garmau (Garroth + Aphmau)

Jefflyn (Jeoffrey + Katelyn)

Gasha (Gene + Sasha)

Nante (Dante + Nicole)

Tracinda (Travis + Lucinda)

Ending Scene

Aphmau's POV

I ran, crying. How could Laurance do this? Does every relationship with a guy always end horribly. After Aaron..., I should've knew better.

I looked up from the ground. It looks like I ended up at the local park. I walk towards a bench, curl up , and cry. All I want now is to feel nothing.

Garroth's POV

There was one thing I wanted to do, and that was confess my feelings for Aphmau. But Laurance.... I shouldn't feel this way about a girl.

I walked to the park to play basketball, to push away the mess of my feelings. As I approach the park, I hear someone crying. Following the noise, I see Aphmau curled up crying.

"Aphmau?" I call out. I go up to her and sit beside her. "What happened?"

She looks up at me, her face in ruins. Makeup is smuged and her eyes are puffed up. "Why do you care?"

This isn't the Aphmau I know. I think carefully before talking. "I came out here to play basketball and I see you crying. You haven't been like this since..." I think back to February... When Aaron...

Aphmau's POV

Garroth seems like he's actually concerned. It seems like there are still boys out there who care. I know it wasn't Aaron's fault he left. But Laurance, this whole year he was my friend. Garroth seems like someone I can trust though. I wish I had gone with him. He deserves to at least know.

"La-Laurance." I try to say. "H-He was m-my prom date and h-he left for a while a-and when I found him he wa-was k-ki-"

I can't do this. I think. I just can't.

"You don't have to say it if you don't want to." Garroth says gently. He wipes away my tears. I look at him, my sight finally cleared after crying. I look up at his sky blue eyes, and I find comfort in seeing them.

"No, it's ok." I say, taking a deep breath. "When I went up to him I found him ki-kissing Michi."

Garroth's expression is a mix of shock and anger. "Aph.." he says. "I-I honestly can't believe Laurance would do this... He's always seem like a kind person."

He wraps his arms around me. I don't object to him doing this. All I want is some comfort and Ice Cream.

Garroth takes a deep breath. "I know I shouldn't say this after what just happened, but it's the last day of school and your going back to Bright Port High, but I need to say this. Aphmau, I have.. feelings for you. This will sound really cheesy, but out of all the girls I've seen, you seem different. Out of all of them, I know you're the special one."

Garroth's POV

She's silent. I know I've messed up. I get up to walk away but before I do I hear her.

"Garroth." she says. I turn to face her and she kisses me

My heart is on fire. The one I love is here with me, and I've finally found her.

Aphmau's POV

I know I just had a major meltdown but he feels like the one. I don't want this moment to end but I need air.

We look at each other and I smile. He smiles back and I know that we are together and nothing can seperate us.

"Are you going to come back next year?" Garroth asks.

I lean in for another kiss. "Yes." I say

~~~

(once again i am SO sorry, but i just dont feel like doing this story anymore. if u want to add on to this story, you totally can. thank you everyone who voted, read, and left awesome comments on this. it was a pleasure to write this and well... goodbye)

AND HERES SOME SHAMELESS SELF PROMO:

yo!! it would be kinda cool if yall came and checked out a lot of my newer, more original works :)

but i aint forcing ya soo