This Is The End...Or Is It?

Chapter Twenty Four: This Is The End…Or Is It?

It’s been a week now. Harley and I decided to stay here for a while. Actually, that’s what I’m just telling everyone. In reality, Harley’s being forced to stay here to answer questions about her sister and whatnot. Because I got myself into the mess, I have to answer questions too. They’re not very fun questions, either. And the people asking the question’s don’t like when you crack jokes.

Trust me…I’m telling you from experience.

Hard, cold experience.

The day of the wedding the Vampire police came and arrested her. She’s currently rotting in a hell cell with extra guards and protection. Nobody know how she got out and she’s not telling. She’s in there for life, mostly because she framed her sister for the whole gig.

Edward has been cooped up in his room. The Vamp police questioned him first. Well, he didn’t take it very well. When they were firing away at him, he really didn’t know any of the answers because he didn’t know his dear fiancée was leading a double life. Kind of like Hannah Montana. Except…minus the singing part.

Well, he flipped the fuck out and left the Vamp police station. Came back to the house and hasn’t left his room since. In the least to say, he’s pretty damn upset about it. Which is why Nora is currently telling me to go check on him.

“He needs his space,” I tell her.

She groans, picking up Cody off the floor. “Bart, he’s had his space for the whole damn week. Go talk to him, at least.”

“Will it shut your hole where you consume food and make out with Charlie?”

“Yes, yes it will.”

I hop off the sofa. “Fine. Then I will go talk to Edward.”

She grins, giving me a side hug. “Thanks Bart. Now,” She turns to Cody, heading off for the kitchen. “let’s get you something to eat…”

I trudge up the stairs and into the hallway. I’m not even near his room yet and I can hear the heavy thudding of the music he’s been blasting. Wincing, I slowly head over to the door, knocking gently. “Eddie boy?”

Either he did not hear one thing I said because the music is on full blast or he just likes to ignore me with a passion.

I go for a more louder attempt.

I start banging on the door loudly. “POLICE, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, NOW!”

I hear the music stop instantly and shuffling around. The door whips open. “Sorry, I didn’t know - oh. It’s you.” He stares at me flatly. “That wasn’t nice.”

“I’m not usually a nice person. More of a weird type human being.” I pass him, entering the room. “Did a burrito die in here?”