Sandcastle Wars And A Huge Surprise

Chapter Five-Sandcastle Wars And A Huge Surprise

Sand.

It’s everywhere.

Even in my shorts.

And it’s itchy.

My buttocks are on fire.

Heh. Buttocks. Who the hell named our butts, buttocks?

Butt-ocks.

BUTTocks.

B-u-t-t-o-c-k-s. What does that spell? Buttocks!

Definition of buttocks: Either of the two round fleshy parts that form the 

lower rear area of a human trunk.

Fleshy parts. They are round. Round fleshy parts!

Humans have trunks? Like elephants and rhinos?  Wait…do rhinos have trunks…

…….

They so do! I’m 110% positive they have trunks!

I want a trunk.

Who has the last name Buttocks? That would suck if my last name was Buttocks. I feel bad for the person who has the last name Buttocks.

“Bart! Are you ready?”

I open my eyes. “Huh? Fairy Princess?”

“Bart!” Harley’s smiling face hovers above me, blocking out the sun. “Come on! We need to start on the castle.”

She pulls me of the mountain of sand I made for a bed. It was suppose to be a castle, but it fell apart. So I clumped it all together and made it a bed for me to sleep on. That’s probably why the sand in my shorts are biting away at my buttocks.

I think that’s my new favorite word.

“Bart! Come on!” She laughs, pulling me towards where the sand castle competition will be taking place. Little kids are participating, even some adults. I’ve seen some teenagers around here, but I don’t think they want to make a castle.

Barbie Doll is over there, sitting on a lounge chair with about three girls surrounding him, all laughing like he just said a hilarious joke. I bet that joke didn’t even make any sense. 

Or maybe he didn’t tell a joke at all…

Dun, dun, dun!

I really have to lay off the sugar cubes.