A Start Of A Creepy Looking Mystery

Hi!! :D yes, i have finally uploaded. This chapter is dedicated to I_Am_Joker for his amazing idea of the coo poo scene. Thanks for that, by the way ;D he's pretty awesome and he's got amazing poetry. you should go check his poems out. 

So yes, Bite Me has reached one million reads!!! I'm so happy. But i'm also a little peeved because i want to edit that story sooo bad but i procrastinate a lot. and i'm lazy. and i'm busy. XD well, read on. :) oh! and ten points to whoever knows what the word of the day means when bart says it. ;D

Chapter Ten-A Start Of A Creepy Looking Mystery

Charles is a mean man.

After he was done with his lovely shower, he ran into my room, glaring.

His hair was all orange. I had to stifle my laughter.

You know what he did to me?

He hit me.

On the head.

With his hand.

It hurt.

Ha, they all start with ‘h’. I like the letter ‘h’. It’s a funny letter. Kind of reminds me of apples. A horse hit me with an apple before. It wasn’t an actual horse. It was a guy in a costume of a horse. He was handing out apples at a carnival. I mean, I can understand candy, but apples? Who the hell is going to go up to this horse to get an apple?

I did.

Well, apparently I was ‘annoying the crap out of me, kid’ because I kept on poking at his eyeballs. I was asking him how he could see through them because they were all blue. No iris or white part of the eye. After a couple of minutes, this horsey didn’t care about making money anymore, because he was throwing the apples at me.

I picked up a few and continued on my jolly way. Just like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz when those creepy looking trees threw apples at her. Dorothy would be proud.

Charles also said a very long string of curses, but I’m not going to repeat that, mostly because I couldn’t understand what he was saying. Then he left my room, slamming the door.

I’m in the lobby now, with Nora and her family. Charles is still pissed off from the little episode I had with him. “Charlie, stop looking at me like that. It’s all your fault that your hair is orange.”

“I’m not the one who put the damn hair dye in my shampoo bottle!” He hisses.

“No, but you are the one who mixed up pancakes with flapjacks.”

He starts cursing under his breath so the kids can’t hear. They’re in their bathing suits, ready to go to the beach.  Nora’s ready too, but she keeps laughing at her husband’s new hair-doo. “Want a hat, honey?”