Rasa's Gaggle

"Rasa, how many times must I tell you not to make your nephew cry like this."

The young Anbu glared at the young boy sitting on the woman's lap, and pointed a finger at the four year old. "I didn't do anything!"

Rasa felt the urge to reach out and grab the red haired child, but knew full well that his mother could easily knock him out for a few days with one of her poisons. There was also the threat of a puppet being used to make his life miserable. His uncle of course would not interfere with what ever punishment Chiyo attempted to lay down on her youngest son.

The young teen glared at the child wondering what to do next, when Ebizo set a plate of food down in front of the boy. "Eat. The Lord Kazekage is expecting you to be at the training grounds in about an hour."

The thirteen year picked at the food, while he continued to glare at the small red head. "I hate working with that Iron Sand of his. It's a lot easier to move other metal objects. Nobody else is having to learn."

The young Anbu watched as Sasori's crying slowed down, and then the child piped up. "I want to learn to use Iron Sand as well."

Rasa stared at Sasori for a few minutes while he chewed his food. His eyes narrowed, and his facial features twisted up showing how unamused he was about the young child's declaration. Chiyo though ruffled the child's hair. "Come now Sasori. Your father did not inherit the third Kazekage's ability to use Magnet Release. Instead stay with granny, and make puppets."

"Puppets..." Rasa frowned at her. "I've never understood this whole puppet-nin business." The teen winced as Chiyo glared at him. "I don't mean to say that puppet's are useless. I just don't get them."

"The things you and your brother are good at are different Rasa. You should finish eating, so that you can go train with the Lord Kazekage."

The utensils pushed around at the food, before finally eating as much as he wanted. He stood up, and slipped his hands into his pocket. His dark eyes didn't notice the small red haired child slip out of his mother's lap to follow after him, but soon heard Sasori calling out to him. "I want to train with grandfather as well, Rasa."

The young shinobi stopped short, and the small red haired child crashed into the back of his legs. The sky despite being the beginning of day began to darken. "You're annoying Sasori. Nii-san's busy enough as it is, but you coming along means I get to spend even less time with him."

"But Rasa..."

Rasa turned to glare at the small boy. "And then there is that? Why is it always Rasa? Why don't you call me uncle like you're supposed to? You're absolutely annoying."

"I like Rasa." A frown spread across the red haired child's face. A soft sprinkle of rain began to fall from the sky.

The young Anbu opened his mouth to say something, but the squeal of females made the young Shinobi turn his head to see a few females come hurrying over. "Lord Rasa?"

Rasa turned his head away in annoyance at their flirtatious behavior, but found himself looking right down at his nephew, who continued to stare up at him. Another female squealed. "That adorable nephew of yours is with you today. Does that mean you're free from training, and not on a mission Lord Rasa?"

"No. Sasori's just being annoying and tagging along." Rasa turned to leave, and Sasori hurried after him. He could overhear the girls giggling, and rolled his eyes as they talked about coming to watch him train. The young Shinobi rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Just my luck."

...

"So let me get this straight. The forth Kazekage was a ladies man much like the fifth Kazekage was?" Metal Lee piped up from where he lay on the floor. A thudding sound was heard as a book slipped out of the current Kazekage's hand. One of Metal Lee's hands rested in his chin. "I can see why you labeled this story as romantic. I must study the Lord Kazekage to figure out how his family is able to charm the women so."

"Oh come on." Sarada folded her arms across her chest. "The previous Lord Kazekage was a bully to his nephew. What kind of girl would fall for something dumb like that."

"I would." Chocho blurted out. "Maybe he's my father?"

Gaara let out a sigh as he retrieved his book. "The previous Lord Kazekage died long before you were ever born."

"Well, I heard it's still possible for men to have children even after they've died. It's the women it is impossible for. That would mean that I am the Lord Kazekage's half-sister. I wonder if I have his and Lady Temari's charm for attracting the opposite sex."

A groan escaped Shikadai's mouth. "Please. You are not related to me. How many times do I have to say it? That's rather exausting."

"But the idea that I'm your auntie..."

"Is completely impossible because you're way to ugly to be related to the Kazekage's family." The words came out of Inojin's mouth with ease, and a growl escaped Chocho's lips.

Baruto mused in the corner, and Ebizo raised an eyebrow. "What are your thoughts on this young man?"

The son of the seventh Hokage pointed at Gaara. "I think I don't like the fact he provided spoilers for the story."

Gaara glanced up from what he was doing in the library. "How is it a spoiler? Everyone knows the previous Kazekage is dead?"

"It doesn't matter if everybody knows it, and that all of us already know it! It's still a spoiler for the story." Baruto sulked in his corner. "You don't go blurting out the end of a movie in the middle of a movie theater."

"Says the person who does that all the time?" Sarada rolled her eyes.

"You do realize he does that just to annoy you, right?" Shikadai shook his head. "It's why everybody stopped going to movies when both of you go anymore. Duh? It's just to much energy to waste listening to the two of you fight."

Sarada opened her mouth to respond, but Ebizo interrupted. "How about I continue the story now?"