Boring Funnies

"Boring. Is this where the story ends?" Baruto leaned forward. "Actually, this whole romance thing is lame."

"Try telling that to my mother." Shikadai let out a sigh, and glanced over at Gaara. He blinked a couple of times upon realizing that his uncle had now forgotten the book work, and was leaning back slightly on the palm of his hands while smirking. "Except I think Uncle Gaara's into romances despite the fact he's hopelessly clueless on the subject matter. That's kind of creepy."

"Oh come on! I want to hear more about the old man getting beat up!" Kankuro let out a laugh. "Plus, the story's not gotten very far along has it?"

"Has it?" Ebizo laughed. "Nope, it hasn't. And there are funny parts, and action parts, and lots of parts which aren't romance. Good romances aren't just romances."

"Yeah right." Sarada leaned back. "Just, get back to the romance parts as quick as possible."

...

"I'm done."

Rasa blinked a couple of times, and then let out a deep breath upon realizing he'd been looking at the girl the whole time, particularly her strange colored eyes, and the way she smiled. Lady Tsunade let out an irritated sound. "Good. That means I can drop you off at your grandfather's house. Come along you two."

"Yes sensei." Both siblings spoke at the same time, and followed after the woman and the shinobi who was with her. Rasa stared off, his mind having gone numb from the excitement. He felt small hands suddenly reach out to touch his cheeks, and then turn his head around.

Rasa's brown eyes blinked a couple of times at seeing the red haired child. He also watched as the child's hands reached out, and slapped his cheeks hard. The son of the third Kazekage ground his teeth together at the sharp pain, and pulled Sasori's hands away, before pulling at the boy's cheeks. "What the hell do you think you're doing Sasori?"

"What do you think you're doing? I'm here. Rasa's mine."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Rasa watched as the boy's cheeks puffed out, and he let out a sigh as he sat up. His brown eyes blinked a couple of times, and his hand reached down to touch his side. "She's not bad at healing, I'll give the brat that much. Still..." The fourteen year old glared down at his nephew. "You know I don't like little brats Sasori."

Two brown eyes darted up to the skyline, and noticed the sun was beginning to set. His hand reached down to grab Sasori's arm, but the boy began to pull away. "Let go! You're hurting me Rasa."

"Stop being such a pain." Rasa scooped the boy up, and then lifted him up over his shoulder. He pulled away his mask, felling that it was now useless at that point. Sasori continued to struggle in his arms, but he choose to ignore the child's tantrum, and instead headed back home. "It's getting close to dinner time, and you're not supposed to be near the gate. I'll be lucky if the Lord Kazekage, and Lady Chiyo don't find out about this Sasori."

"Then you'll do something I want to do, or I'll tell granny."

Rasa stopped on top of a roof, his temper getting the better of him. "Why don't you just go and die already? All you ever do is ruin my life, going off and tattling like that."

Sasori stopped struggling, but Rasa expected the boy might still tattle on him. He arrived at the house, and attempted to sneak in. After closing the door, he set Sasori down, and watched the boy run off. It was then that he felt a prick at his neck. His hand went up wondering what bit him, and his eyes widened realizing exactly what happened. "Shit..."

"Rasa dear, you really shouldn't use such language."

The young teen felt his body crumple to the ground. "Why?"