Scars of Kinds

"You're telling them about that incident Lord Ebizo?"

Baki's voice broke the children along with the two adults away from the story being told, and the man's face creased into a frown, almost as if he were being forced to remember something he didn't wish to. The old man waved his hand at the younger member of the council. "Come now Baki. I'm telling the children of how Lord Rasa and Lady Karura came to be together, and that happens to be a part of the story."

Kankuro whistled, leaning back on the palms of his hands. "So, you actually got into a fight with Sasori when you were younger?"

"I wouldn't exactly call it a fight. Sasori never was someone to mess around with, even at that age. There were few people with whom Sasori was willing to deal with on a day to day basis, and he was honestly quite temperamental." Baki tapped the papers against his hand. "Lord Ebizo, how much have you told them?"

"Told them?" Ebizo glanced up at the ceiling. "You mean the fact the third Kazekage was Rasa's father, and Sasori his nephew?"

"You shouldn't have, and you really shouldn't say anything more. There is a reason Lord Rasa never said anything about these things to his children."

"Probably, but don't you think they're old enough to know? Plus, I promised the kiddos that I would tell them the most romantic story ever."

Sarada's lip poked out. "Except the story really isn't romantic though."

"Yeah. My grandfather fell for a nine year old who was five years younger then him. To me this is a horror story, and it seems to be getting more and more that way." Shikadai's tone of voice changed, his eyes glancing away. "I mean, this Sasori business and all, it's making me doubt the old man's story."

Baki took a deep breath. "Lord Rasa didn't fall in love with Lady Karura because he had some kind of fetish with under aged girls, so don't speak of your grandfather in such a manner. On top of the fact Lady Karura always knew which buttons to push with him to get a reaction, she was the only person to get Lord Rasa to act like an idiot."

Kankuro rubbed the back of his neck. "Not to offend, but father was an idiot, what with the way he raised Gaara and all."

"Not publicly though." Baki walked over and handed the stack of papers to Gaara, watching the fifth kazekage blinked a couple of times.

"Sorry. I've rather shirked my duties here."

"You're in need of a break Lord Gaara. I'll be taking my leave now." The man turned to look Ebizo in the eye. "And please be careful what you say."

"Don't be such a spoilsport Baki." Ebizo waved his hand, a glint in his eye. "You're just sour because I'm telling one of your embarrassing childhood moments, now aren't you?"

Baki simply rolled his eyes, before leaving the room to let the others deal with the old man's antics.

...

Sasori slowly moved closer to the four year old who ran around the playground chasing after yet another child his age. The auburn haired five year old's mouth pressed together, his eyes narrowing at the other children, his small body tensing up. Sasori glanced over his shoulder, hoping to get some sign from Rasa regarding what he should do, only to see his auburn haired uncle speaking with that sandy haired girl they'd met the other day. The boy's mouth opened, to say something about how granny didn't like the girl for some reason, but instead something crashed into him.

The other person despite being a year younger then him was of a heftier size, and hit Sasori with quite a bit of force, knocking the five year old off his feet. Adding to the pain in the auburn haired child's side was the pain in his bottom, and the palms of his hand, and the air was knocked out of Sasori's lungs. A few tears welled up in his eyes, a heat settling into his cheeks as the five year old's chest tightened. Without thinking, Sasori locked his teeth down onto the boy's arm, and the other child began screaming, before attempting to pummel the auburn haired child in order to make the teeth unlock.

The auburn haired five year old kept his teeth locked, the pummeling on the top of his head making his teeth tighten even more. His eyes clenched shut, just in time to hear Rasa's voice come amidst the screaming and tears. "Sasori! What the hell are you doing?"

Sasori felt Rasa's arms wrap around his waist, attempting to pull him off the other child, only for the fourteen year old to find himself falling to the floor with Sasori on him, and the other child pummeling the auburn haired teen instead of the auburn haired child, tears running down the child's face. Rasa's fingers attempted to pry open his nephews mouth, only for the child's mouth to open, Sasori's teeth latching onto Rasa's own arm, the other child still continuing to pummel the fourteen year old.

"Baki! Sasori's not biting you anymore, please stop!" The fourteen year old's arms continued to wrap around the auburn haired child's waste, the five year old pulled into his lap, his breath coming out in frustration, tight as Rasa attempted to control his anger.

A quick thud from behind made the fourteen year old bend forward slightly, forcing Sasori to bend forward slightly, the auburn haired teen's breath coming out in a quick manner due to the shock of someone hitting him from behind. Sasori could feel someone's arm's wrap around Rasa's neck lightly, and a very chipper voice pipe up from behind. "I want to play to!"

"You!"

Sasori's eyes blinked open at the sound of Rasa's voice straining in an attempt to not completely lose it. Out of the corner of his eye, the auburn haired child could see a sandy haired child hanging onto Rasa's neck, and for a moment a pang hit the five year old in the stomach. Yashamaru however quickly pulled his arms away, and then began to hit Rasa's back lightly with his fists, his mouth opening to say something rather ridiculous. "See Rasa-nii? I'm playing to!"

A sound of irritation escaped Rasa's mouth and nostrils, and the idea of his uncle actually loosing it made a smile spread across Sasori's face, his teeth no longer locking down onto the teen's arm. Baki in turn began to laugh at the seven year old's antics, and soon Sasori joined in, a few tears creeping out of the corner of his eyes. Rasa's cheeks heated up, and suddenly the auburn haired teen pulled Yashamaru's head down so he could give the seven year old a quick thump to the head, surprising Baki and Sasori both to silence.

"Ow! That hurt!"

Rasa's eyes turned to look back at where the sandy haired girl was standing, and the auburn haired teen gulped, as both he and Sasori saw her gearing up to come and thump him. "We've got to go."

The next thing Sasori new his uncle used his agility to get them away before an even bigger incident occurred.