Old Men n' Hags

"Wait a second." Kankuro folded his arms across his chest. "This is the old man we're talking about. No way something like this happened."

"I don't know if you were here when I mentioned this, but I said something about how Ebizo's stories can't be trusted." Gaara piped up. "Though I believe that the old man as you are referring to him wouldn't be referred to as an old man at this time."

"Yes, well, I guess Kankuro to you it is hard to imagine your father messing up..." Ebizo sighed.

"Messing up? The old man stuck a beast into Gaara. That isn't hard to imagine. Getting his butt kicked? No way."

"He certainly got his butt kicked earlier by the third Kazekage." Baruto blurted out. "That was actually a good part of the story."

Another sigh escaped Ebizo's mouth. "I know it's hard to imagine your father getting his butt kicked like you put it, but it really did happen. This happened ten years before your sister was born Lord Kankuro, and believe it or not your father was a child once just like you were."

"Doesn't that imply he's human?"

The old man glared at his grand-nephew. "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that about the forth Kazekage, Lord Kankuro."

Sarada raised up her hand. "This said, she just beat him up? Everybody knows that if the girl beats up the guy, it's never going to happen. Look at my mom and Baruto's dad. My mom knocked him around for doing stupid stuff all the time. That said, if this Karura person was trained by Lady Tsunade, then she's got to pack a punch."

"Stands to reason mother could easily have easily maimed him then Kankuro."

"I can't believe that just came out of your moth." The puppet ninja rubbed the top of his head. "Wait, I actually can."

...

The fourteen year old stared up at the girl, and winched at the pain coursing though his body. Rasa moved to stand up, but found himself spitting up slightly, making the mask a slight problem. He also found himself wobbling on his feet. The woman crossed her arms, and gave him a dirty look as if to say, "I told you so."

Rasa quickly felt someone grab a hold of him from behind to steady him, and he thought that the two other Anbu came to assist him. "Damn, this is embarrassing as hell. Quite a few people in Suna are watching as well. If this gets back to the Kazekage..."

"Lord Rasa, are you all right?"

The fourteen year old mentally cursed the luck of having one of the females who liked following him around, having identified him. On top of that she entered his personal space without permission. Another female spoke up indicating at least one other came to his rescue. "Come on Lord Rasa, ignore the little children."

Rasa felt a female's fingers reach up to push his mask up onto his forehead, and felt his cheeks flush as a string of curses ran through his head. "Dear god. The Kazekage is going to kill me. The old man is going to skin me alive for this."

A shiver ran down his spine as he imagined many things, and he felt one of the females wipe away the spittle that had come up from his mouth, and realized finally there were three of them there. The whole trepidation made him feel like he was going to mess his pants like a child. His eyes snapped open upon hearing Karura's voice again. "Hentai! Pervert!"

"Karura! Where did you learn such language!" Tsunade snapped suddenly, and a man with pale hair peeked around from one of the other carts where he was busy healing someone else. Rasa recognized the band around his head as being from Konoha like Tsunade was.

"I believe Tsunade, that she learned those words from Jiraiya. Where else do you think she learned them? I think you should be more concerned that..."

"You little tramp! How dare you call Lord Rasa a..."

A sudden aura emanated off the woman. "Excuse me? First, don't speak to one of my students that way." Rasa could feel the females backing off. "Second, I would appreciate it if you let go of my patient."

The young Anbu blinked a couple of times, and then opened his mouth as the three girls began to back off, and he felt his body attempting to fall over again. Rasa's level of embarrassment was growing, and he felt his cheeks flush up. "Did you just..."

The woman reached out one finger, and with a soft push did the rest of the job knocking the young Anbu off his feet. "I just did. Honestly, aren't you a tad to immature to be an Anbu."

"Excuse me?" The fourteen year old felt his anger rise up, and he proceeded to stand back up. "My older brother was made an Anbu at an even younger age then me, so..."

Tsunade's facial features quickly twitched, and the next thing Rasa knew, he was in a head lock. "I didn't say you weren't old enough you idiot! I said you weren't mature enough!" The fourteen year old felt the woman's knuckles grind into the top of his skull. "You're supposed to be an Anbu, and yet despite wearing a mask everyone knows who you are? Are you an idiot?"

Rasa watched as the two other Anbu came over to try and calm the woman down. One of them spoke up. "Lady Tsunade, even if Lord Rasa were to change his mask people would still know who he is. There are only two Shinobi in all of Suna who are able to control Iron Dust, and thus they always carry it with them."

"Two?" The woman stopped her berating, and the sound of surprise appeared in her voice. She glanced down at the young man she had in a headlock. "You mean to say you're the Kazekage's brat?"

"Don't you have any concept of proper etiquette, you old hag!" Rasa's eyes widened as he felt a punch to the top of his head, and he found himself collapsing to his knees.