| Prologue |

Meet Eleanor West, an ordinary girl of eighteen. She lives a very simple lifestyle, staying far away from complications. And to her, love is the biggest, idiotic thing or concept that exists in the world.

Attachments, feelings, emotions, she believes these all are the traits of weakness.

What happens when a boy invades her dreams and tries to sweep off her feet?

He makes her feel the emotions that every girl wants to feel. He shows her the beauty of life. He loves her like a prince charming.

They are only little dreams; she should forget them after waking up.

But the feelings and memories are always there to remember and for her to question her mental stability...

Will she meet the boy of her dreams in real life or will it always be a dream love story?

Disclaimer - This is my first ever story written anywhere on social platform. I'm sorry for all the grammatical errors and writing typos. I could have waited and published it after full editing, but honestly I was way too excited for my ideas to be out here. If you could bear a few ( or may be more ) missing the's and full stops; I am sure it'll be worth it for you. Or you could always go for my other stories or other profile on wattpad.
Happy reading :)