| Her Green Eyed Boy |

"When you truly care about someone, you will make them smile, no matter how much in pain you are. It takes me to two conclusion. First, that he cares for me. Because his eyes holds a painful history, yet he does everything in his power to make me happy."

Second, I care for him too. Because when I see his painful eyes, I want to kill every reason that hurts him. I want to fill his world with happiness, because his happiness means the world to me"

--------------------------

"My heart broke as I watched the sight in front me. All of a sudden, I started to feel sick. Tears prickled at corners of my eyes and an urge to protect him from everything took over my body.

I started taking little steps towards the boy who had been changing my life since a few weeks, in a good way. He was sitting on the ground; his arms wrapped around his knees, and head held in hands.

A lone tear escaped my eyes as I saw him there, all heartbroken. I had never seen him like this. He was always all smiles and sunshine. And no matter how much weird and crazy things his smile did to me, I would give up anything to see his smile once again. Because it killed me to see him like this.

With every step I took toward him, I felt my heart getting heavy. It was like someone was stepping over it again and again. It was crushing my insides.

I sat down beside him on my knees. He didn't move a slightest bit, oblivious to my presence. It was may be the first time, when I was this close to him but he didn't even look at me. From few places where we had been together, I was his sole attention; and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss it.

His silence was torturing me. He was there, sitting close to me, but yet I felt he was too far from my reach. I didn't prefer seeing him like this. I liked when he smiled at me. I liked when his green eyes looked at me with affection. I liked when his deep voice told me sweet nothings. I liked when he teased me, calling me Juliet. I liked when he was happy, and I would do anything to make him happy again.

"Hey!" I whispered softly putting my one hand on his shoulder.

He continued brooding in his own silence. The silence that was killing me. No matter how much I curse him for making me feel the things I am not supposed to feel; he had been always there for me when I felt lost. He pulled me back from darkness.

It was my turn now. I won't let him suffer like this.

I felt his shoulder shaking under my hand. I looked at him closely now, tears were streaming down his cheeks. I didn't waste any more time in making another move. I turned my body towards him and took his hands in mine.

He finally looked up. His eyes were cold, unusual from their warm tone. He looked so broken, so empty. I wanted to take him in my arms and make him forget everything. So I did.

I closed every distance between us and snaked my arms around his neck tightly. His body numbed over because of my sudden actions. I tightened my hands around him and bought him more closer to me. I wanted him to feel that I am here for him. I wanted to tell him that I am ready to take share of his every pain. I wanted him to know that I want to heal his every wound.

I have never felt this way about anyone in my entire existence. This urge to protect someone, possessiveness was new feeling for me. And it had to be him; it can be only him to make me feel this way.