| An Unsaid Promise |

"Someday when pages of my life will end, I promise that you will be the most beautiful chapter of my book."

"I won't allow you two to drive in this weather

"I won't allow you two to drive in this weather." James, Noah's dad ordered him.

Weather had suddenly took a troll on us, as a Storm hit the town. It was raining heavily and sound of thunder was almost scaring me.

I gulped down and looked at Noah, who was trying to persuade his father to let us go.

He sighed loudly and ran his hands through his messed up hair.

"I guess you have to stay." He murmured almost to himself.

"Awesome! You kids can watch a movie or something. I'm off to bed." His father said enthusiastically.

I smiled at him. His dad was the most humble person I have ever met. He was the CEO of major publishing house in Boston, but still he and his place didn't stink of money.

I got to know that Noah's mom died while giving birth to him and his sister died at the age of sixteen due to Cancer. After that he and his dad lives together alone. I was in awe of him. I had never seen his smile waver off his face, despite the fact his life is so empty.

The thing which made me smile gazillion times here, was the bond between Noah and his dad. They were like best friends. His dad teased him as soon as I stepped in the house with him. Noah helped him to cook dinner for everyone. Even a stranger could tell from a far that he loved his dad like anything.

Another reason to love him..

"Thanks for coming Eleanor, visit the old man frequently, yeah?" Mr. Taylor stretched his hand towards me.

I giggled and shook it, "sure sir, I will." I said.

He smiled and nodded at me. His green eyes showed a warmth and sense of calmness in them. His eyes were a little different than Noah. Noah have flecks of sea-green too in his eyes, but his dad's were complete green.

Leaving my hand, He smacked his son's head upside down.

"Ouch! Dad what was that for?" Noah rubbed his head and asked him exasperatedly.

I kept my fist in my mouth to stop myself from laughing at his face.

"Take care of her and drop her home safely once the storm ends." He ordered him sternly and drifted back to his room bidding us good night.