| Her Childhood Handloom |

Chapter dedicated to my favourite author on wattpad. Whenever I feel down, I just read the pages of her book. They make me happy so much! She is the best 😘 CJustMe

--------------------------------------------------

"You are my beginning... You are my end... You are my world..You are my favorite. But despite all this, you are not with me."

----------------------------------

"Honey, don't go anywhere okay? Mommy will be right back," my mom said to six year old me as she made me sit on bench in a park near the church gate.

I nodded and watched her leave the park.

I sighed and chewed my bottom lip with my teeth. It was my favorite thing to do. Also, I loved biting my nails.

My mom says they are bad habits. But I can do anything today.

It was my birthday! Mom says I can do anything today I wish to because it is my special day.

She took me to church earlier for prayer and gave me a bracelet with little dangling hearts. But I was not happy because bracelet was bigger than my wrist size. But my mom is an angel. She locked it in such a way that it fits my wrist perfectly.

I picked up my little teddy bear bag and made my way towards the swings. I was bored of sitting and waiting for mom. I can't sit idle for too long. I needed someone to irritate always.

I frowned when I saw a boy of my age sitting like a statue on my side of swing. It was my favorite side. I always sat there. I came here often to play with Jess. Her mom takes us here. I have no sibling to play. My mother works a lot. So I play with my dolls most of the time alone or with Jessica.

"Excuse me." I tapped on the boy's shoulder. He was staring off in the space.

He didn't reply.

I tapped again.

He ignored me again.

I shook his shoulders vigorously with my little hands.

"What?" He snapped at me, finally looking up at me.

I pouted my lower lip out.

"What do you want?" The boy looked up at me as if I was an alien.

Alien...you know the ones with big head and ugly body.

Means he thinks I am ugly??

Naww I am not. My mom says I am prettiest girl in whole world and I won't let him contradict my mom.

I narrowed my eyes at him and put my hands on my hips.