| His Love |

"She is the one who guided me to light. She is the one who made me see the life in a whole new way. She is the one who helped me when I was at my worst. She is the one who is part of my every thought. I was may be very young at that time. But it didn't took me 'an apple to fall on my head 'or 'a naked bath in tub' to realise that it was a eureka moment. She was the one ,is the one and will be the only one for me."

--------------------------------------------

Too long..

Too short?

Geez. Too much colors.

Who will buy this sh*t?

Oh lookie! This is so cute...but the price.

Damn, it is not cute at all.

Million of thoughts ran through my mind as I tried numerous dresses. But none caught my eye. I was one of those girls who shops until they find something absolutely perfect. I can't settle for less.

I groaned as I zipped nth dress which showed too much skin. It was a bad idea. Damn my friends for being so persuasive. Maya and Jess literally dragged me to mall and suggested that I should buy a dress since I always wear skirts, shorts and jeans.

I don't get what is wrong with my clothing, but anyway I am doing it because I wanted them to have one to one time and some bonding. So I convinced them to buy me shoes while I get a dress. They happily agreed telling me that I have a bad fashion taste. They are polar opposites but when it comes to question my fashion sense they team up on me. But I want them to genuinely be friends without me as a middle link.

I closed my eyes and sighed, slipping on a random dress without having a look at it. I promised myself that I will stop this hunt if, it was not the perfect one.

I opened my eyes to look at my reflection. My whole body numbed at once. My eyes zeroed on my own reflection and an involuntary gasp left my lips.

I blinked furiously to snap out of the state of shock. No, no, no how is it possible? This is the same dress, which I was wearing in my today's dream. It was plain white with spaghetti straps, stopping just above my knee. It was simple but yet elegantly beautiful.

'No, you are not buying this. This will remind you of him. You told yourself to stay away!' my inner voice chided back, glaring at me.

But my heart argued. The dress is so beautiful. It is so good.

'Don't do this Eleanor. You are stronger than that. There are thousand of dresses out there.' she said showing her puppy eyes.

Yes, yes. There are but this is perfect. It brings out my every feature. Specially this green belt in middle is so cute.

'Yeah. Green,grassy green. Like his eyes, right?' She snorted.

I am not going there. I am not buying this dress. I argued with my inner voice.