| One More Dream |

Song attached- Crazy in love ( FSOG )

" It's the way that you know what I thought I knew
It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you
But I still don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can • • • "

" It's the way that you know what I thought I knewIt's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with youBut I still don't understandJust how your love can do what no one else can • • • "

"Sometimes, a person who sees black shade of every thing, needs to be shown, everything in a white light. From always, I had been one of those persons, who fights to prove everything wrong. I have always seen the black side of every thing first.

However right now, when I was surrounded by nothing but white ambience of flowers, white fog and white tombstones, I felt like an idiot to find black inviting more than white.

White was demanding my soul to regret my decision.

I fell on my knees on the grass near the grave where my brother lies, letting a ear piercing scream escape from the bottom of my throat.

Why was I like this?

Why couldn't I let myself believe in love for once in a while?

Why couldn't I trust him?

I wanted answers to my silly questions. My life seemed like a fantasy to me.

How could two persons dream about each other at same time? It was beyond my understanding.

"Ever heard about Cupid stunt, little dear sis?" A voice snapped me back from my train of thoughts.

I looked up at the owner of voice, only for confirmation; because I couldn't believe he was here.

Crawling up on my knees, I moved closer to him and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Bro?" I softly asked.

He nodded and lifted his hand to wipe those tears.

A familiar wave of comfort and security washed over my senses.

My brother was with me.

I stared at his black eyes, which were shining with a peaceful spark in them. There was a little smile pasted on his face. He was wearing a white shirt paired with white pants.

I noticed he was sitting on his own tombstone.

"What I'm doing here? Am I dead?" I asked puzzled by my presence with him.

He chuckled and flicked my forehead playfully.

"Still a dimwit, I see." He grinned shamelessly.