| His Dream And Her Dreamer |

song attached - Turning page- sleeping at last♪

•••

"I knew that, we are going to be together,
'Cause she is the dream,
And I'm a dreamer"

"I knew that, we are going to be together,'Cause she is the dream,And I'm a dreamer"

▫ 10 years later ▫

Noah's Pov :-

"Your love is my turning page
Where only the sweetest words remain
Every kiss is a cursive line
Every touch is a redefining phrase"

Lyrics flooded my ears as I dragged myself out of the bed. Mornings...I used to hate it earlier because they ended my dream. But now I can't wait for my mornings, because they start by seeing her. She competes the sunshine for me.

Ten years and still...I am the same hopeless in love with her.

A smile took over my face as I made my way across brightly lit hall towards the kitchen. First ray of light I noticed was my lovely wife, sitting on the counter, dangling her legs and decorating the pancakes with maple syrup.

She was wearing my tee-shirt, which drowned her till the knees, and almost slipped off her shoulders as she immersed herself in work. My heart pounded inside my chest as I looked at her immense beauty. I love to see her in my clothes, there is something about them when she wears it; she looks more mine.

Her lips were curved into a small smile as she increased the volume of speakers and hummed the lyrics to herself. She tucked her long black hairs which covered the side of her face as she worked on her dish.

My eyes caught the sight of her wedding ring, which adores her hand beautifully. It wasn't the diamond that makes the ring exquisite, it's Eleanor that complements the ring.

My grin widened as I remembered all the times spent with her...she had made my everyday, every night, every moment worth living. I don't know how we got this far, from nothing to everything.

I remember the day I proposed her for marriage five years ago, and she had made me wait on my knees until I almost snapped at her for saying yes. She is like that, she pushes me for best. However, she is the one who makes me feel myself too, she smiles, I smile. That's how it works.

I stepped closer to her in my reverie and picked her up from the counter. Her eyes widened as I made her stand on my toes and swayed her in my arms;

"If I had only felt the warmth within your touch...
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush...
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough...Well I would have known, what I was living for all along, what I've been living for..." I murmured the lyrics of her favorite songs, softly in her ears and she giggled wrapping her hands around my neck.