| His Eyes Shows Her The Future |

" I closed my eyes, and took a moment to think about what is in store for my future,
Nothing, except the green of his eyes filled my darkness."

Life is unexpected

Life is unexpected. I never knew the true meaning of it, until he knocked on my door of dreams.

I froze in my tracks. Because his three words had made me numb.

"What did you just said?" I turned slowly and asked for the confirmation.

It was me or my ears those were betraying me.

A lazy grin spread on his face and he held my wrist with his hands.

I saw him as he clasped my lost bracelet from store on to my wrist.

So after all he wasn't a hallucination!

"Happy belated birthday." He repeated again, pulling me forward to crash into his chest.

My cheeks flushed red as I collided to his chest. He smirked and trailed his hands down my arms to hold my hand.

"It was due, from a long time." He whispered, joining our pinky fingers together.

I looked up at him, then at our intertwined pinkies.

"I was shameless, ate the chocolate, never wished you. Broke your promise and never found you." He adverted his eyes from me and turned his head away.

I remembered the promise I made with him that day, in the park on my birthday.

I told him to find me, whenever he needs a friend. But he never came again. As time passed away, he became a faded memory of a stolen kiss, an unsaid wish, and a sealed pinky promise. I had no idea that time, one day he will become my dream boy and our fate will be destined like this.

We remained silent. No words were said, I wanted to ask him so many things, I wanted to bombard him with questions.

Where was he?

What happened to him?

Why he came in my dreams?

Does he feel anything for me?

But not a single word came out of my mouth. Because I was awestruck.

The sun was peeking out of gray clouds after the storm, and when the faint sunlight fell on the side of his face, it took my breath away.

I felt drunk, totally by his cologne and our proximity. It was like, my brain had stopped giving orders to the rest of my body. And the heart, which is from always not in control, was beating like continuous tap of raindrops on window pane.

I bit down my lip nervously and tugged on the sleeves of his T-shirt, to make him look at me. He moved his head and stared down at me. His green eyes pierced me with so much intensity that I bowed my head down and looked at our shoes.