| Stalker Syndromes (ii) |

Song Attached- Just A Dream. (Cover by Sam Tsui)

"I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, it was only just a dream."

NOAH'S POV--

NOAH'S POV--

My heart twisted inside my chest, as I looked at her tear stricken face. Her eyes welled up with fresh set of tears as those three words escaped my lips.

I was expecting her to react in some way, either to push me away or at least give me a smile.

But she didn't. She kept looking at me with sorrowful eyes, which were saying the things I wanted to hear.

I sighed and shook my head. May be this all was bad idea. She wasn't supposed to find out like this. May be I needed to be more romantic or something. I should have given her flowers before announcing this foolishly. But I was inexperienced in these things.

I never liked a girl enough, to give her flowers. Because my heart belonged to the girl sitting close to me right now.

Her lips trembled as she tried to say something. I felt like killing myself right then, because I was the reason of her tears.

"Eleanor...Please stop crying. Listen to me once?" I asked her softly wiping her tears.

She shook her head and sobbed.

I couldn't help but to find my desires reacting to her grief look even. She was always beautiful to me.

Her nose was red due to crying and lips were parched dry. Cheeks were flushed red too for some unknown reason. She was wearing a white loose T-shirt and black jeans. Her hairs were curtaining us like a soft sky blanket.

She looked like a divine mess. A gorgeous chaos. I wanted to kiss away her every single drop of tears. I wanted to run my fingers through her thick hair to soothe her down. There was a urge to take away her every pain. To pause the world and make her mine.

I decided it was the time, to make her realize that how much I love her.

Grabbing her hands tightly; I began, "I know you are upset over those sketches, I know you must be thinking of me as some creepy stalker. But you need to hear me out before making any decision."

She nodded and fixed her gaze on me.

I was knelt down before her, my knees were hurting by now, but nothing compared to the pain of seeing my baby in tears.

I took a deep breath and recalled everything I wanted to tell her from years. I could be a dork or more cheesiest person for her, but it wasn't time for any romantic speech. It was time for her to know the reality.