| P.S - I like you |

"Don't make your heart like a road, on which everyone can walk upon. Make it like a sky, which every one wishes to touch. But only real stars can stay in it."

------------------------

"I wish instead of apple; whole apple tree had fallen on that son of the bachelor's Newton's head!" Maya whined as we worked on our physics assignment in the library.

We were working on the assignment after school had ended. Our excuse for studying was that we didn't want to go home yet.

She was whining from fifteen minutes straight, complaining about how much difficult these problems are, plotting methods of murder for non- existent scientists.

Today, she was behaving very unusual. The thing that she were saying was very un-maya like. They were more kind of Caleb-ish things. He plots these kind of sci-fi ideas. Seems like they both clicked well.

"I swear..." She started again but this time; I interrupted her.

"No you don't swear, I swear if you whined, I will tear apart your answer sheet. Then you have to do them again." I threatened her.

She sighed and slumped back in her chair. I knew something else was putting her off her edge. She was either on periods or simply needed some mental treatment.

"M, is everything okay?" I poked her with my pencil.

She didn't reply.

"M, tell me." I poked her again.

She flinched but still didn't buzz.

"Maya..." I shifted my chair closer to her's.

Poke

"Tell."

Poke

"Me."

Poke

"Pweaasee!"

Extra poke with little stabbing.

"Ouch! Fuck Eleanor stop it!" She finally exploded.

Victory!

I mentally cheered on my victory and gave her an apologetic look.

"I forgot that you are the stubborn girl I have ever met."She chuckled.

It was true Maya and me have been friends for years, but even after rough patch in our friendship; we had clicked again like nothing had ever happened.

Thanks to that green eyed Greek God.

No, nah, not at all. I am not going to think about him.