| Memories |

Song attached- Love me like you do (Ellie Goulding)♪

"Let's prove to everyone that, happy endings do exist."

In the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale to live in

In the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairy tale to live in. I didn't believe this saying until I found him. I remember I heard my first fairy tale from my mom. It was so sweet. I thought it was very simple.

When I grew up, and saw people getting hurt 'cause of love, I stopped believing in fairy tales. I thought they were some ugly twisted unrealistic stories.

But the day, he stepped in my life and the day I fell in love with him my thinking changed. Now, don't ask me how and why I fell for him, it just happened.

I know only one fact, that is...from the day I've heard that, I had been waiting for him.

He makes me smile more, he makes me laugh more, he makes every day brighter than before, he makes every night beautiful than before, it's like...before him, I was a corpse in waiting...now when he is with me, my soul feels alive, more.

I am not saying our life is simple, but yeah I'm living a fairy tale. Because fairy tale are anything but simple. They have bad characters, bad wins and torments the soul of good. They make us believe in evil. But at the same time, good exists too...in the end good wins, they have to win. So you see, it's not simple, it's just beautifully complicated.

When Noah confessed his love to me, about six months ago, I didn't have any idea what is a relationship, what to do, how to handle it.

But he is my anchor, who guided me through harshest of storms. We have our own arguments and differences, our choices are different sometimes, but at the end of the day he is always there to kiss me goodnight. He is not perfect, he is perfectly imperfect and I'm in love with him, madly.

Highschool ended, we passed with good grades. My mom is getting married next month with Eric (her boyfriend). Maya and Caleb are in relation too, a happy one after waiting for months to confess. And Jessica and Dean are still rocking as ever. Even Blake got a girlfriend of his choice, if the rumours are to be believed.

And me?

Well...I can't be more blessed with happiness, like I was right now, when he was lying in my lap, looking at me as I read my diary letters to him.

His eyes were sparkling by the golden light of sun and atmosphere around us was something I craved for from always.

Only the faint sunlight was illuminating my room. It was close to dusk and twilight outside made me feel giddy in his presence.