Love Story | EXTRA CHAPTER |

Eleanor
Noah

°~°~°~°~°

"Romeo,"

"Wow it's been a while you called me that."

"Save me, I've been feeling so alone..."

"I'm literally like 25 minutes away."

"I keep waiting for you, but you never come."

"Traffic, babe"

"Is this in my head? I don't know what to think..."
"

-_-"

"OMFG you're so boring now since we had Liam. ARE YOU EVEN THE SAME GUY WHO DREW SKETCHES OF ME FROM HIS DREAMS?"

"Now when I think about it,it was creepy af. Our love story was so cringey."

"Ok bye."

"Marry me, Juliet."

"We've been married for so many years now. We also have a kid FYI who's waiting for you to read him to sleep."

"You'll never have to be alone"

"Did you google the lyrics I can't stop laughing"

"I love you and that's all I really know."

"Aw, I love you more probably."

"I talked to your mom, go pick out a white dress"

"No, you creep"

"It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

"Weirdo"

" But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?"

~°~°~°~°

When life gives you a fairy tale to live in, you promise to hop on, and get on with it, no matter what happens. I've been living mine fairly well. With my most loving husband and my little prince. Though both of them gets on my nerve quite frequently...

"But dad, I don't want to hear that story. It's so boringggg." My little one shouted on top of his lungs.

Noah gasped and clutched his heart in most dramatic way possible, "why would you call my favourite story boring?"

He took it even one more step further and crawled on floor for extra effects.

"MOMMMMM, DAD IS DOING THAT AGAIN!" Liam ran to me and encircled his arms around my waist.

Should I laugh or cry? Why are they like this?

Picking him up and kicking his father aka my husband on sides, I gave him my best death stare, " I really doubt which one of you is five year old."

Noah said nothing, but smiled. The kind of smile which always knocks me out of breath. The kind, which sends my heart on a crazy drive.

His green eyes sparkling with happiness. Him lounging on the floor of our living room, looking as dashing as he looked the first time I saw him. Damn... how is it possible to be this smitten on him after all these years?

"INCOMINGGG!!" Liam wriggled out of my arms and toppled over his father, punching him with his little fists, his attacks going harsher on my husband's exaggerated sighs.

I couldn't stop laughing seeing them like that.

If you go back in time and tell me, my future is going to look like this, I swear to God I wouldn't have believed you. Because I was pretty sure, I was going to be an old lady with a permanent frown on her face living with her cats with ultimate despise for idea of love and comfort.

But dreams did it for me. Somehow magic and miracle came together. Somehow I chose love and happiness for me. Somehow he happened.

Trust me it's really hard to live while thinking, nothing in your life is going to be good one day. No one is going to love you the way you want to. Darkness and loneliness will be your forever friends.

But it changes, you get the love and world you deserve, doesn't matter if you believe in magic, faith and fairy tales or not.

I decided to join them on floor lying my head on Noah's spare arm, and pulling Liam on my side, "let me tell you my favourite story today Liam."

"What's the name of story mom? Is it boring?" He asked.

"No... it's not boring really. Even your dad would agree."

Noah turned to look at me with a knowing look in his eyes.

"The story was written in dreams."

"Really mom? By whom?"

"By Eleanor and Noah."

---------------

Hi, is anyone still here?

This chapter is dedicated to TFaizun who made a pretty cover for this books ❤️ EVERYONE THANK HER IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. And so many of you wanted me to write a sequel. But writer inside me kind of died so here's a little extra chapter (lame attempt) for my lovely readers who are still there.

Thank you so much for all the love for WID. REALLY I'M THANKFUL TO ALL FROM BOTTOMEST PIT OF MY HEART.
If you want to, check my other works too, you'll like them too, I PROMISE 🤍

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. Sending Lots of love and good vibes,

Star ⭐