| Take Me Home |

"I told him to take me home,
Little did I know I will find my home in his arms."

---------------

---------------

When I was little, I used to sleep in my mother's arm, my head used to be tucked in her shoulders peacefully and I slept embraced by her lovely soothing scent.

That was the home...

But as I grew up, she too grew up with lots of pressure of work and everything so I had to shift in another room.

There were times, I used to get nightmares of bad children of my school who taunted me for the absence of father figure in my life. They called me orphan and unwanted, which I wasn't.

When I used to get nightmares, my adopted brother always rushed to my room and calmed me down. He used to pat my hair and sing me a lullaby until I fell asleep. Later in morning, I would found myself sleeping on his chest.

That was home..

When he went very far away, I was broken. I had difficulties in sleeping and everything but then my dreams started. Not any dreams, but the dreams which included my Romeo. They became my excuse for sleeping.

I was homesick for his dreams..

Right now, when I was sleeping in his arms in real; I couldn't help but to swoon over the fact that yes, miracles do happen. My head was resting on his shoulder and his arms were caged around me, holding me like his treasure. His soft breathing caressed down my cheeks, making me feel like flying over seventh sky.

I shifted myself in his arms and fluttered my eyes open only to start my day by looking at his handloom face.

Handsome El. Handsome! My inner voice reminded me.

I smiled to myself and continued looking at him.

He was sleeping peacefully with his both arms wrapped around my waistline and face covered by my loose hair strands.

He looked so cute asleep, with his lips parted up a bit and his stubble giving him a rugged look.

I sighed inwardly and nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck.

His cologne was special and the one I was most attracted to. It was a mix of cinnamon and something of his own. Whatever it was, it calmed me down like a tranquilizer.

This is home.

I blushed at the thought of my mind. Yes, with him I felt at peace and home.

Suddenly, he shifted under my weight making me remember that I've to get up from top of him.

You are not that heavy. My inner voice pouted.