Chapter 14

Chapter 14

-Ryan Fox-  

  I can't believe that I'm doing this. I slipped the red fabric over my head and shoved my arms into the claws. A sharp knock on the bathroom door signalled it was time to reveal myself. I let out a sigh and opened the door and was caught by a flash.

  "Oh my gosh, you look," Alyssa laughed. "Ridiculous."

  "Yeah," I scoffed as I gave a her a spin in the costume, "I think I got it."

  "Okay, well pretty much all you need to do is just dance around in the background and don't do anything inappropriate. Okay?" Alyssa said sternly.

  "No promises," I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and sat down on the chair that she set up earlier. She was about to press the record button when the door swung open.

  "You two fucking kissed and didn't tell me!" Nima yelled accusingly as he pointed to both of us, "It's all over the Internet."

  "Yeah, about that," Alyssa said slowly. "It was nothing. Just a kiss."

  "Just a kiss?" Nima cried. "Nothing? There had to be something."

  "It was from the kiss cam. I don't really think it counts as a real kiss," Alyssa shrugged. "and yes, nothing." Nothing. The kiss was nothing. I agreed with her, it was nothing. 

  "Whatever," Nima sassed, "but how was the kiss? Is Ryan a good kisser? Tell me everything."

  "Um, I'm right here," I said awkwardly, waving my claw up.

  "Why don't you kiss him yourself?" Alyssa rolled her eyes at Nima.

  "Still here," I added quickly.

  "I can't," Nima pouted, "Oh, and why is he wearing the lobster suit?"

  "He lost a bet and now we're doing a video, so can you go?" Alyssa said.

  "Oh, but you better tell me everything," Nima said as he left. I turned to look at Alyssa and she just shrugged. "and this is so going on my blog."

  "So, where were we," She murmurs as she pressed the record button. She started to play her guitar and I just danced around in the background.

  About ten thousand cheesy dance moves, five retakes, and Alyssa catching me hip thrust behind her just once, we finished recording the video.

  "You know, the song doesn't even relate to dancing lobsters," I said as the video was uploading.

  "So, everybody loves dancing lobsters," She smirked, "Well, the video is uploading so you can either stay or leave."

  "What will you do if I leave?" I asked.

  "I just need to run some errands," She shrugged.

  "And what will you do if I stay?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "Try and get you to leave," She smirked. "and then run some errands."

  "Well, I guess I'm staying," I smirked back. The door once again swung open and Nima's head popped in.

  "It got quiet and I was just wondering if you guys were making out or something," He said.

  "Nima, I'm not going to kiss him again," Alyssa frowned.

  "That's a lie," I smirked, "She's been coming on to me this whole time."

  "Shut up," Alyssa said throwing me one of her menacing glares.