FOUR

Hyejin P.O.V

Urrgh! Why do I have to agree with these stupid things? If I'm not lost that necklace, it will not be like this.

//FLASHBACK//

"okay done! I'm already agree with this stupid contract. Just promise me that you'll take care of that necklace while it's in your possession."

I declared while narrowing my eyes on him.

"araso. Araso."

He rolled his eyes at me while groaning.

"but remember this Kim Mingyu, if I see even a single scratch on that necklace, you're dead meat."

I threatened with the scariest death glare I could do. It seems to work cause I saw him gulp, which made me smirk in satisfaction.

"it's nice to having business with you Mr. Kim. I'll be taking my leave."

I said. I open my locker and took my things then closed it. I look at him again then left him without any word.

//END FLASHBACK//

Normal P.O.V

Hyejin just throw her body at the soft bed. While resting her mind, she takes her phone and starts texting her best friend, Minah.

To: Minah

Minah~ I feels like I wanna kill myself right now!

From: Hyejin

After a few minutes waiting, she received a message.

To: Hyejin

Oh? What's wrong Hyejin? Having a big problem or what?

From: Minah

Hyejin just keep groaned at her text. She really want to tell Minah about Mingyu but finally she just don't want to tell it.

To: Minah

Nevermind~ I just feel tired with school. Are you already finishing the homework? I'm not start making it yet. Hahaha.

From: Hyejin.

Hyejin feels bad because lying at her. But she feels that Minah will know it tomorrow or other day. Then, she received a new message again from Minah.

To: Hyejin

Homework? Are you dreaming or what? We don't have any homework for today Hyejin. I think you just feel tired today. Hope you have lot of rest tonight. Just go to sleep okay Hyejin?

From: Minah

Hyejin smile while reading the text from Minah. She so happy because having Minah as her bestfriend. She locked her phone and put it at the desk beside her. She grabs her soft blanket and warps herself with it. She closed her eyes and finally she start to fall into a deep sleep.

//NEXT DAY//

Hyejin P.O.V

Urrgh!Another day of hell, school. Here I am sitting at my seat, looking at the view outside the window. My physical body is here but my mind is already flying away somewhere.

I'm almost forgot that today we start acting as a couple. Can someone please kill me right now? Oh wait? Kill him is better way. If I keep remember about yesterday, it makes me... why?! Why do I have to be his girlfriend even it was just a fake? Why I just can be CUPID?

"morning Hyejin. Have a good sleep last night?"

I look at the person. It was Minah. I give her a bright smile.

"good morning Minah. Yeah. Really have a good sleep. How about you?"

Minah smile at me. Her smile was so beautiful and cute. It suit with her face. Well, she's pretty. I feel jealous about her.

"Me too."

Minah look at something. I tried to see what she is looking. It was... Mingyu's desk.

"Mingyu is late again right, Hyejin?"

I look at her. She still looking at Mingyu's desk. Suddenly, Miss Kahi come to our class. I'm almost forgot she is teaching us right now. Minah go back to her sit. I look at Mingyu's desk. What a relief if he doesn't come today.

"okay students, please take out your textbook..."

PANG!

Everyone looks at the door include me.

"whata?"

It's Kim Mingyu! Damn! Why are you came today and he came early?!

"teacher, sorry I'm late. I have many problems during come here."

He said while rubbing his back neck. He looks at me... passionate. What?!

"hey Hyejin-ah~ I missed you badly."

WHAT THE FU-?!!