ELEVEN

Hyejin P.O.V

Mingyu dragged me out from the school building and went past to the guards who just gave us salute. Huh? Seriously?

"what... Just... Happened?"

I ask him in pure confusion.

"well, I often sneak out of school and they used to it already. They know that they can't stop me since me and you together. They said we cute together..."

"stop with that nonsense Mingyu. I know you lying with that part."

I said before he finished his stupid words. He just chuckle at me.

We reached a restaurant that not far from the school. It's a big restaurant and I think it's 5 stars restaurant. I don't like 5 stars restaurant.

We got sit on an empty table just beside the window will. The menu is already placed on the table and we just browsed it. Not long enough, the waiter took our orders and left before coming back with food in hand. He serves it and immediately left.

*Click*

Huh? What's that sound? I look around to search that sound but all I see is people enjoying their foods.

"yo Hyejin. Eat up. Don't worry, I didn't requested poison on your food. It's completely safe."

Mingyu said with his smile.

"oh? Are you sure?"

I asked while narrowing my eyes on him.

"well duh! I'm not that bad person!"

"really?"

"just shut up and eat it, weirdo."

He mumbled the last part but sure enough for me to hear.

"I heard that, idiot!"

He just left out his hearted laugh which I responded him with a groan before starting eating.

While I'm enjoying the delicious food, I can feel Mingyu staring me.

"you know Hyejin, you kinda remind me of Minah."

He said out of blue. He just stared out of the window sill, looking emo. And... why I feel a sharp pain on my heart? No... it can be...

"huh?"

"you two are somehow the same. Sweet, smart, charming, kind, strong and cute."

He stated. I felt my face is heating up. He said I'm cute?

"me? cute?"

I asked him, confused.

"yup. I find out that you're cute. Any problem with that?"

He said not taking his eyes of the window. I see his cheek is kinda pink. Is he blushing? Suddenly I give him a smirk.

"woah. This is my first time I saw Kim Mingyu is blushing!"

I said with a smirk.

*Click*

That sound again? Where did that come from? Oh well. Just ignore it...

"for your information, I'm not blushing."

He defended himself. And I can see that he's quite annoyed.

"oh don't worry Kim Mingyu. I'm not mad but it's clearly states on our contract that you can't fall in love with me."

I announced.

"I'm afraid you're wrong Jung Hyejin. It only states that YOU can't fall in love with me. not the other way around."

He said with his famous smirk.

"huh? Don't tell me you're actually falling for me?"

I asked innocently. He shrug and I pout. He then leaned and whispered something on my ears that sends a shivers on my entire body.

"don't give me that innocent look darl. It's getting harder to resist those lips."

He whispered then smirk which send a chill on my spine.