TWENTY TWO

Hyejin P.O.V

I walk out from the class with my junior, Lee Chan. Then, I saw Minah and Jenny walking to the class.

"oh? Hyejin!" yelled Jenny while waving at me. She then run to me while Minah follow her from behind.

"you not going back home with Mingyu?" Jenny asked. I shook my head and smile to her.

"no. I have work to do." I said while Lee Chan at beside me, smiling at them.

"hmm, can we borrow him? It's been a long time we not walking together. Can we?" Jenny squealed. I look at Minah. Her expression kinda... worried? She then look at me and suddenly smiling.

"Jenny wants to ask Mingyu about Wonwoo. That's why she want to spend a time with Mingyu." She said while chuckling. Jenny pouts to her and I see her face turn red. Ahh, Jenny likes Wonwoo.

"why do you guys want to asked me? You two are his childhood friend's right?" I said with a small laugh. Jenny hugs me tightly and Minah smiling to us.

"thank you Hyejin. Well, see you soon." She said then bring Minah enter the class. Lee Chan pulled my hand and walks away from there.

Then, we arrive front of Mrs.Jung office.

"noona, you sure about this?" he suddenly said. I just give him a weak smile.

"it's okay. Besides, they are friends right?" I said.

"but you lied to Mingyu hyung." He said while his expressions change a bit to mad.

"It's okay. I'm always lied to him." I said. Now that I lied to Lee Chan. I feel pity for him because helping me in this case.

//throwback//

I walked to the washroom and saw Lee Chan with his friends. Suddenly, I've got an idea.

"urmm, you there!" I called him. He then noticed me and walk toward at me.

"oh, you must be the top student in this school right? And a hot couple with Mingyu hyung! I'm your fan noona!" he suddenly said while want to hug me but I'm stop him right away.

"haha, thanks for be our fan but could you do me a favor?" I said. He then look at me with confused expression.

"after this class, could you come to my class and said that Mrs.Jung want to meet me. Could you do that?" I said to him.

"but why?" he asked with a curious tone.

"I will tell you later." I said with smile.

//throwback-end//

Lee Chan releases a heavy sigh then look at me.

"are you really in relationship with him?" he suddenly said like that. I turn froze for a while. I'm not really in relationship to Mingyu. I'm just his fake contract. This is idiot.

"o-ofcourse we are." I said but his face really turns curious.

"okay then. Let's stop here. Thanks for helping me Lee Chan. Well, do you want something? Since you helping me, I'll owe you." I said and his face suddenly turns happy. What a relief.

"really? Well umm... can we go to the new café store? I want to search some coffee for my daddy. Can we?" he said. I nod my head and we walk together going to that store.

Mingyu P.O.V

"yah Kim Mingyu. Did you and Hyejin already have a first kiss?" whisper Jenny with her smirk. I turn shocked when she asked like that.

"huh?! Why are you asking like that?" I yelled to her. She seems like really curious. Of course we've never kissed. Hyejin is just my fake girlfriend.

"hmmm, seems like you never get your first kiss too Mingyu." Jenny said while laughing like a demon. This girl!

"hey Minah, do you already have a first kiss?" Jenny asked Minah. I look at Minah and she suddenly look at me.

"o-of course not. I don't even have a boyfriend." She said with her weak smile.

"so, seems that all of us don't have any first kiss." Jenny sighs heavily.

"you will get it from Wonwoo." I whisper to her. Her faces turn red and then punch my shoulder harder.

"i-idiot!" she yelled and I'm burst my laugh to her.

"oh? Is that Hyejin and Lee Chan?" Jenny suddenly said while pointing the new store. When I look at it, it was them. I thought she said she'll have a work with Mrs.Jung. Did she lied to me?

"why with Lee Chan? She said she have a work to do with Mrs.Jung." Jenny said. So she tells them like that too. My breathe turn heavy. Why I'm feeling like want to punch something? What is this?

I suddenly run to that store and just leave them like that. I hear Jenny called my name but I ignored her. I went to the shop and see what they up too.

Hyejin P.O.V

"noona, what about this one? It smells good." Lee Chan give me the black coffee bean.

"I dunno about coffee things Lee Chan." I said. He then pouts at me and put the bean back to the basket.

"actually noona, I'm here not for searching a coffee." He suddenly said. I look at him with a confused face.

"huh? You said you want to search a coffee for your daddy." I said. He give me a bright grin at me.

"I will buy it later. I came here want to see if-" he stop his word there. His eyes were looking at my back. When I turn around, I saw a pretty girl. She's kinda looking for a coffee too. I look at Lee Chan back and he's still looking at her. Is he like her?

"don't tell me you like her?" I said to him. He then look at me with his eyes wide open and his face turn red a bit.

"oh? Well umm- actually... yes." He's finally surrender. He looks cute when he blush and the way he shy it so cute! I wish I can get a little brother like him.

"you want me to help you?" I asked him. He looks at me and smiling at me then holds my hands tightly.

"really? Thanks noona!" he said then he hugs me really tight just like diva Boo.

"seems like you having fun eyy?" someone said from behind. When I lookat it, it was Mingyu. Lee Chan releases me from the hug and I was stood therelooking at him.

_________________________

just nothing to say but thanks for still keep reading.