NINETEEN

Mingyu P.O.V

I lean my hand to Minah and she takes it. Then we started dancing.

"Mingyu, do you remember when we still a kid?" Minah suddenly said.

"about what?" I asked. Because we have a lot memories back there.

"about... when we dancing together, I'm always stepping your foot." She said while chuckling. I turn blushed a bit and smile to her.

"oh yeah. But now you already good in dancing." I said to her.

While we dancing, I'm almost forgot about Hyejin. What is she doing in the washroom? Then, I saw Jenny came out from the washroom but I didn't see Hyejin.

"Mingyu? What's wrong?" Minah asked while looking me weirdly.

"huh? Well, I saw Jenny but I didn't saw Hyejin with her." I said looking at Jenny. Minah stop the dance and I walk to Jenny.

"yo Jenny. Where's Hyejin?" I asked her.

"oh? She's already going back home. She said she have something to do at her house." Jenny said.

"alone?"

"yup." Jenny said nodding her head. what is wrong with her? Then, Minah hold my wrist.

"you better find her. It's dark out there. I'm scared if something happen to her." She said. I feels something not right after she said like that. I dashed out from the school and start searching Hyejin.

I'm searching everywhere until I heard a girl voice. It was Hyejin's voice. Her voice sounded so alarmed, and scared.

"let me go, you pervert!"

I quickly followed the directions of Hyejin's voice. I found her pinned on a wall by a drunker mans. Seeing Hyejin's terrified face, anger took over me. how dare they do that to Hyejin!

I came there then have a fight all of them. When they all knocked out, I approached Hyejin, grabbed her wrist and walks away from there.

While we walking, Hyejin keeps her head down.

"yah, why you not telling me that you going home huh?" I asked her but she's not answering me.

"Hyejin, answer me." I said. I hear she release a heavy sigh.

"well, that party is kinda bored. So, that is why I'm going home." She said.

"or you just want me to dance with Minah and you scare that you will disturbing us?" I said to her. Her face was changed. Then, I release a sigh too.

"you okay?" I asked. She just nods her head.

"Mingyu, sorry for causing you so much trouble." She said again. I look at her and smile to her.

"don't worry about me. And now you save right?" I said while patting her head.

"urrgh.." my stomach hurt because that bastard kick me on my stomach.

"I bet you come with me. Let me heal your wounds." She said.

"no. it's okay. I'm fine." I said while hold the pain on my stomach. She then holds my wrist and look at me.

"no. you got hurt for protecting me. I just want to return a favor. Stay for dinner as well." She said with her confident face.

"fine." I said, sighing in defeat. She gives me her smile. She then let me in and we went to the living room.

"hey guys, Mingyu will stay with us for dinner." Hyejin said. I saw Seungcheol, Vernon and a little girl sitting at the couch.

"what up with you Mingyu?" Seungcheol asked looking shocked.

"he got bruised protecting me from a drunken mans." Hyejin said.

"oh? Thanks for saving my unnie." That little girl said with a cute smile. I reply her with my smile.

"noona, I'm already cook something. Sorry if the dinner is not delicious." Vernon said while giving a bow to Hyejin. Never thought Vernon can cook.

"you always cook well Hansol. Let's eat. Come on Mingyu." She said. I still stood like a wood because this was my first time I'm having a dinner with them.

"yah Mingyu. No need to be ashamed about. Come on." Hyejin said again and pulled me to their dinner room.

After we having a dinner, Hyejin start to heal my bruised with her first aid kit.

"t-thanks for the dinner." I said.

"don't mention it. I mean, thanks for Hansol because preparing the dinner." She said while putting the cotton with alcohol on my bruised slowly.

"ouch."

"oh, sorry Mingyu. Does it hurt?" she said with her panic voice. Is she really worried about me?

"just a bit." I said. it is hurt but I don't want to make her worried about me again.

"once again, I'm sorry." She said while put the bandage near at my lips. I don't know but I think my face suddenly turn heat up.

"look, there's bruised on your face." she said looking at the bruised on my face. That makes me heat up more because our face just in inch!

"why your face is turning red? You okay, Mingyu?" she asked.

"t-too close." I said not facing her. I think she realize it too and quickly sit beside me.

"I-I'm sorry!" she said and her face is blushing too. That makes me smile to her. She is cute when she's blushing.

"well, I think I better go now. I scared that my family will worry about me." I said. Hyejin look at me and nod her head. she send me to the door and open it for me.

"thanks for being my nurse." I teased her.

"S-shut up. Be careful." She said. She's really worried about me. That's really cute. I pat her head slowly.

"good night Hyejin." I said to her.

"good night too... Mingyu." She said. all I can do is grinning to her. Then, I walk away from their house. Seriously, am I really INLOVE with Hyejin? This feeling is too strong. No. it can't be. She just my fake girlfriend. Is she?

_________________________

Whoah! What will happen next? Find out in another chapter XD I will update it soon.

Read&Vote

-Thanks-