SEVEN

Hyejin P.O.V

He slipped his phone back to his pocket and approached me with his smirk.

"you can't run away from me Jung Hyejin, because you're mine."

He declared with that evil and annoying smirk on his handsome face.

Wait? HANDSOME? Where did that word come from? My face is burning again. Damn Mingyu, why do you always have a great impact on me?

"stand up princess. Don't be Cinderella waiting for her prince to you pick up."

I'm rush to stand up then suddenly he grab my wrist and dragged me to his car. Wow, he's car was big. I think it was Ferrari. This guy is rich! He opened the door and ordered me to get in. I don't know what to do so I just follow what he said while he slammed the door behind.

"what a gentlemen..." I thought.

He slipped in the driver's seat and start driving. I want to ask him where he want to bring me but I know he's not gonna answer it.

After like 20 minutes of awkward silence, we finally arrive at that place... Coffee shop?

He opened the door shop and we entered together. We sat on a vacant table. While I'm busy looking at the menu, the waitress assisted us.

After we ordered, she left. After a few minutes, she serve our order and guess what, she winked at Mingyu. That nerve of that girl. Can't she see that his girlfriend... I mean pretend girlfriend is here too?!

Oh wait? I'm over reacting. I'm nothing to him. What is wrong with me?

"hey... hey... Hyejin?"

I heard someone said, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"I've been trying call you many times but you not answer me."

He said.

"oh. Sorry."

"you weird Hyejin..."

He stated. I rolled my eyes and enjoy my cappuccino.

"don't said like that to your girlfriend Mingyu."

That voice... is familiar. I looked up to the owner of the voice. It was...

"she's the one who start it first, Minah."

Minah.

"oh? Minah? You worked here?!"

I said to her. She look so cute with that waitress dress. I really jealous with her. Then, she gives us a cute laugh to us.

"I'm just taking a part-time. Well, mingyu. Seems like you bring your girlfriend now. You always come here alone..."

Come here alone? So Mingyu always come here to see Minah I think.

"yup. This is our first date. So, it must be full of romantic right pumpkin?"

Oh shit. Pumpkin? Oh man I want to burst my laugh but I hold it.

"yup sweetiepie. And maybe it will be a horror..."

"hey! Horror you said..."

Mingyu exclaimed, playing along. I laugh at him because he make a idiot face to me.

"damn! You two are so cute!!"

Minah squealed in delight... huh? She's not jealous? We look at her, utterly confused at her action.

"seriously Minah?"

I asked while laughing nervously.

"well yeah! Hyejin you so damn perfect with Mingyu. You know what? I'm joining the HyeGyu's fanclub. It was totally awesome!"

What?! This is not happening. We came here to make her jealous not to support our relationship! MINAH!!

I took a glance at Mingyu. I was taken back his expression, cold and emotionless. My gaze dropped to his hand. It's formed to a fist. It look so pale and shaking just like want to punch someone.

"Mingyu, you choosing a perfect girl. But I don't know that she's sweet person. Hyejin you awesome!"

"i-it's nothing Minah..."

I said while laughing awkwardly. I took a glance to Mingyu again. I saw the hurt in his eyes. Mingyu had enough. I think we should leave now.

"w-well Minah, we have to go now. There's many place we want to go after this. It's nice to meeting you."

I said with a fake smile. I grab Mingyu's wrist and bring him to outside. His hand was so cold like ice.

"Mingyu..."

-----------------
-----------------

hello~ how's the stories? do you like it? well, i tried my best to do this story. hope you guys enjoy it. oh by the way, i've making a new book. do checked at my works. 

thanks.