THIRTY EIGHT

Mingyu P.O.V

We already finished eating and all of us sitting at the living room. I’m kinda bored because it’s still early.

“hey Seungcheol hyung, can I kidnapped Jung Hyejin?” I said to Seungcheol hyung with big smile. Hyejin looks at me weirdly.

“okay. But make sure to return her safely.” He said. I quickly grab Hyejin’s wrist and bring her to her room.

“duhh! where are we going?” she asked.

“go changed quickly. I’m kidnapping you.” I said with smirk. She then slowly entering to her room and I are waiting outside. About 5 minutes, she has done with casual dress; blue shirt, short jeans pant and sneakers.

“we going first.” I said to them and exited the house. I slipped my hand on her wrist and let it slide to her hand. and now our hands are intertwined with each other. she look at it with surprised while I’m giving a smirk.

“urr…-“

“can i? I feels comfortable like this.” I quickly said then give her a big smile. She then keep looking at me weirdly.

“urrgh. Fine.” I said with sigh and release our hands but suddenly she’s the one who slipped her hand on mine.

“hah! I’m just joking!” she said with teasing tone.

“see? I know you can’t resist me.” I said while pinch her nose with my free hand.

“ouch! Yah! It’s hurt.” She said then I stop pinching her nose.

“let’s just go shall we?” I said and she nodded. We started walking with hand in hand. I don’t know why but our hands are perfectly fits for each other. her hand are so soft and small to hold. Feels like I’m holding a little girl that I can’t release with.

“where are we going?” she suddenly asked me, dragging me away from my thoughts.

“anywhere.” I said. Then she look at with weird again.

“don’t tell me you kidnapped me without any planning.” She said in disbelief.

“did I kidnapped you?” I teased her.

“huh? You the one who said you kidnapped me.” she said again then release a heavy sigh.

“is that obvious? I want to spend time with you, my pumpkin.” I said.

“hmm, okay.” She simply answered. We continue walking at the park with silence mood.

“I saw Minah when we do our performance back there.” I suddenly broke the silence. She quickly look at me with shocked reaction.

“what?” she said.

“I saw Minah.” I simply answer her.

“but she said she didn’t come. And what… I mean…” she’s kinda blur and I smile with her action.

“maybe I saw a wrong person.” I said. She looks at me with her confused look.

“I better called her first.” She said while slip her hand to her pocket.

“damn! I’m forgot my phone.”

“auch! Watch your word sweetheart.” I said while closed her mouth with my hand. she quickly pushed my hand and pouts at me again.

“since when did you care about that?” she asked.

“since when? I don’t know.” I simply said then pulled her hand continue walking.

“I want to bring you on this place. I’m sure you’ll love this place.” I said and walks quickly with her. Our hands still intertwined each other and it’s really comfortable.

Hyejin P.O.V

We already arrive where Mingyu takes me.

“this place is beautiful.” I said cheerful. I never see a place like this before. It was so beautiful with fireflies everywhere and shining lake because of the moonlight.

“you like it?” he asked. I nodded my head and walking around the garden. How did he find a place like this? He then pulled me and brings me to the side of the lake and brings me sit on the ground.

“you know what, we always play here.” He suddenly said while looking at the lake. I know what he means and its kinda make me upset a bit. So here’s their childhood place.

“I ever said to them that… one day, if I have a girlfriend, I will bring her here and kiss her. Pfft. That was so embarrassing.” He continued then giggled. Is he just wanted to tell me about his childhood moment?

“so? Why you tell me about this?” I asked him. he looks at me and smile. His smile was really different right now. My heart suddenly beats faster. He then suddenly splashes the water at my face.

“yah! It’s so cold you idiot!” I yelled. He just laughs and this is my chance to take revenge. I splash the water to his face and runs away from him. he wipes his face and trying to catch me. all I can do just run away from him and not to be catches. I run to the back of the tree, trying to hide from him but it was failed. He caught me from behind and hugs me really tight.

“you can’t go anywhere now, Hyejin.” He said.

“yah! Let go of me.” I said while he spin me around that makes me scream in joyful.

“Mingyu, you make me dizzy.” I said to him and he stop spinning me around. He then put me down but still hugs me from behind. Both of us keep staring the shining lake.

“I wish we can be like this.” He suddenly whisper to my ear causing me to shiver because of his hot breathe on my neck.

“what are you saying?” I asked quite confused.

“pfft. Let’s change our position first.” He said. Before I could process what he saying, he let go of me then turn me around to face him. the way he looks was really deeper.

“w-what is it?” I asked quietly. He looks at me really passionate. I bit my lower lip to hide the fact that I want to sequel. His eyes show so much passion than before. This is the first time I saw him like this.

“yah. Stop biting your lips.” He said with serious tone.

“huh? W-what?” I asked him. why I’m suddenly turn nervous? I never feel so nervous when he does like this to me.

“I already told you my stories right?” he said with his killer smile. I looked at him and suddenly my face turn heat.

“s-stories about what?” I asked. I’m already forgot what did he told me before. I then bit my lower lip again because I’m really nervous!

“stop doing like that. you makes me hard to control myself.” He said with serious tone again. I never saw this side of him. he then put his hand on my chin and slowly pulled my head. Our face just inches away. but Mingyu being impatient, he forcefully closed the gap. My eyes widened in shock and disbelief. He just kisses me gently. He slowly cupped my face with his hands. He then stopped kissing me and looked deeper in my eyes.

“you… not mad… aren’t you?” he slowly spoke.

“but why?” I ask him. He just smiled at me and continues kissing me with gently. His kiss really passionate until I melt into his kiss and kissed him back.

And we stayed like that. Kissing each other with passionate under the beautiful moonlight.

And for sure, I’M IN LOVE WITH THIS IDIOT.