TWELVE

Mingyu P.O.V

I leaned back and smirked. Her mouth was hanging open while her eyes were wide. She really taken back what I said to her. I see her cheek is getting red too. Well, I can't take anymore and just burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA! HYEJIN! YOUR FACE- HAHAHAHHA! THAT REACTION IS TOO—PR-PRICELESS!!"

I said while laughing. Geez, I can't even remember the last time I had fun like this. She's really funny, carefree and cute. It's makes me like her. Huh? Wait? What am I thinking?

Hyejin just glared at me and then pout like a kid. I gotta admit it, her cherry lips is really irresistible. I'm sure, a swarm of guys will dying to kiss her. The hell?! WHAT AM I THINKING THAT KIND OF STUFF?!

"I thought I told you to stop pouting? Or maybe you really want me to kiss you?"

I said, smirking which earned a scary glared from her.

I was about to say something but suddenly my phone is vibrated.

*bzzzz*

I checked my phone and saw that I got a message from Seungcheol hyung.

From: Coups Hyung

Mingyu. I already told my friend but they don't want. So I bring my lil brother to join us. He's good at rapping too!

Seungcheol is the best. I forgot to tell Wonwoo about this.

To: Coups Hyung

That's great hyung! Well, I'm not tell my friend about this yet. But don't worry, I wll tell him later. Right now I'm dating with your lil sister. If you don't mind about that?

After I send it, in 3 minutes seungcheol reply it.

From: Coups Hyung

Oh? I don't care. Atleast you protect her okay?

This hyung is awesome. I look at Hyejin that started to get bored.

"Hyejin, let's go back to school. I want to meet Wonwoo for a while. Then, we go to shopping because I know class is canceled."

"huh? I don't want."

She said then stuck her tongue out on me. pfft! She's really childish!

"stop being immature Hyejin."

"what? I didn't hear anything!"

She closed both of her ears while singing a kid song. I sighed and forcefully removed her hands from her ears.

"oh.. come on..."

"not until you said sorry.."

She said with a little loud causing people around us is looking to us. This girl. Playing hard to get eyy? Well, let see about that.

"okay. I'm sorry my pumpkin. Please forgive me. I will miss you if you not forgive me! pumpkin, please?"

I pleaded, while holding her both hands over the table. She looked quite taken back with my reaction. And like as I planned, the people around us started to cheer.

"he called his girlfriend pumpkin? How cute is that!"

"aww~ just forgive him miss."

"how romantic they are!"

Hyejin, sigh in defeat, just smile at me. but I know that she's not really smiling and I know that smile means 'I gonna kill you later'.

I smile at her too and grab her wristed. We exit that restaurant and going back to school.

When we arrived at our class, our entire classmate is looking for us.

"see that? They were holding hand again!"

"urrgh! Seriously? I really jealous both of you!"

"I ship both of you!"

Holding hand?

"M-Mingyu?"

Hyejin said while look at me with her embarrassed face. I look at her weird and... I totally forgot that I'm holding her hand! I quickly release it.

"S-Sorry Hyejin... I'm forgot about that"

I said. why I'm forgot about that? Her skin is too soft... urrgh! Mingyu! Stop that!

"I gonna meet Wonwoo for a while. You wait here okay?"

I said to her. She just nod and back to her seat. I went to Wonwoo's class to meet him. Then, I saw him with his friends at his class. I entered the class and meet him.

"oh? Mingyu? I searching for you but you're not here."

He said. oh? He search me too? Cool.

"Wonwoo, you wanna join our team?"

"team? What team?"

"rap team. I know you like rapping."

I saw his eyes glowing. I know that he will answer yes. He give me hip bump.

"so, when we start?"

"today, after I'm finish shopping with my girlfriend."

I said to him. He give me his stupid smirk.

"shopping? You never do this before kim Mingyu."

"shut up! I'll call you later okay?"

"okay bro!"

He said. I'm glad that he joining us. I don't know why I'm feeling excited about this. I walk to the class and saw Hyejin is sleeping.

______________________________

im sorry for the late update. if there were any mistake, do tell me okay?