FORTY ONE

So this will be the last chapter... Hukhuk...

Okay, ignore this. Let's begin‹•.•›
_______________________

Hyejin P.O.V

"this is..."

"yes. It's your necklace. I'm returning this to you and our contract is finally over." He said with his smile. I look at him and then take the necklace. Mingyu take out his wallet and opened it. he took a neatly folded paper. He then showed to me and that's our contract. He unfolded it and suddenly tear it up to two.

"so, you already got what you want?" I said, forcing myself to smile in front of him. he nodded his head.

"yes. I've already got what I want. Thank you, Hyejin." He said. I tried to hold my tears not to fall.

"why do you thank at me? it's was nothing." I said.

"thank you because you changed my whole life. But, creating that contract was one of the greatest decision I've ever made." He said. I've kinda turn blank for a while.

"what are you saying?" I asked him. he smiled widely and suddenly he pulled me closer to him.

"I love you, Jung Hyejin." He said. My face suddenly turned red and I was in confused. What?!

"what? But how about Minah? Didn't you two just..."

"oh, I already told her last night. I apologized to her and made her understand that I'm inlove with you. She understands afterward. Besides, she's already engaged." He said.

"what?!" I said in disbelief tone. He nodded his head and look at me.

"I wanna asked you something." He suddenly spoke and look directly to my eyes.

"w-what?"

"what did you said last night?" he said with his weird smirk. What did I just said?

"did I said something last night?" I asked him. he then release a heavy sigh to me.

"don't play dumb. I know you remember. I want to hear that again." He said. When I remember it again, my face really turns heat again.

"w-what? I didn't say anything!" I tried to lie again. He then pulled me really close to him. I didn't faced at him because I feels so embarrassing!

"don't lie Jung Hyejin. You know that I hate people lie at me." he said with serious tone.

"okay fine! I like you! That's what I said last night right? I like you!" I yelled at him and that makes him smile again.

"see? It's not that hard to say that. but..."

"but what?"

"Like me or love me?" he asked again. This punk! Why he's asking question like that?!

"hate you." I simply answer. I still didn't facing to him and just waiting for his answer.

"ahh, is that so..." he said then slowly release me. I look at him and his expression kinda... sad?

"Mingyu... I-"

"nahh, I already know your answer. You hate me. okay." he said then give me a weak smile. He then suddenly walks away from me and I was stood there, freezing. Suddenly my tears already fall. What did I just said to him?

"yah Kim Mingyu..." I called his name in low tone but no way he's gonna hear me.

"i- I love you, you idiot." I said in low tone again. He will never hear that because he's already far away from me. I closed my face with my hands and start to cry. Did I just slipped away this moment? I really want him besides me! I'm just an idiot!

Suddenly, there's someone hugs me and start to comfort me slowly. I quickly pulled away from that person.

"you funny..."

"yah..." I said then continue crying.

"okay! okay! stop crying! I never see you like this!"

"you the one who make me like this!" I said then hit his chest. Mingyu came back then try to comfort me. he just laughing at me and I keep hitting his chest.

"yah! Stop hitting me!" he said. I didn't hear him and just hitting him. he then stops me then pulled me and kissed me.

"I told you to stop." He said. I pout at him and my face already burning.

"please stop pouting. Do you want me to kiss you again?" he said with his evil smirk. I look at him and shook my head.

"can you said one more time... that word. I heard it okay." he said. Damn! I just said it slowly but how could he heard that.

"i...umm... I..."

"no need to embarrassing. Just said it. I love you. See? It simple." He said. My face burning again when he said that.

"okay fine. I love you. There? You happy now?" I said.

"yes. I'm happy. So..." he stop talking and point his cheek.

"what?" I asked.

"kiss?" he said. This idiot! Huh. How could I fall in love with this idiot? So, when I want to kiss his cheek, he suddenly faced me and accidentaly kissed him on his lips.

"yah! Kim Mingyu! you liar!" I said then hit him again. He laugh at me and hugged me tightly.

"I want to make another contract with you." He whisper to me.

"contract about what?" I asked, curious. He release the hugged and hold both of my hands.

"contract about be my girl forever. Can you sign that?" he said. He's so sweet. I nodded my head hug him. he hugs me back and then he kissed me on my forehead.

"so, where's the contract?" I asked.

"in my heart." He said then put my hand on his chest. I smiled at his action and so do him. he cupped my face and kissed me with passionate. I'm slowly melt to his kiss and kissed him back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

__________________
__________________

The end.

Really?

There's another chapter i want to update. Bonus chapter. This is final one actually but i dont want to end like this right? I will publish it later...

If my condition is good because I'm sick. Huhuhu.

Thanks for reading guys. Love you all!(' ▽`).。o♡