TEN

Hyejin P.O.V

Here I am at school with my 'boyfriend'. We were greeted by stares and whispers.

"I knew it!"

"it's confirmed! They are really dating!"

"they look cute together!"

"I really ship them!"

Is that whispering or talking? They were whispering so loud. And sure enough, I can tell that Mingyu heard them because I saw him smirking beside me. pfft! Jerk~ what is this idiot thinking now?

"hey Hyejin, you should consider eating less because you're gaining weight already. Come on! Let's exercise!"

Mingyu said with that annoying smirk on his face.

"what do you mean by tha-"

Before I could finish my sentences, he grabbed my wrist then started running up to our class which located at the 3rd floor! Is he INSANE or he just plain STUPID?!

Until we arrived at our class, I almost collapsed on the floor. I gasping for air. While Mingyu was standing beside me, chuckling. Feeling satisfied that he tortured me. which he only earned glare from me.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY HUH?!"

I yelled at him while his leaning on the wall, smirking. He then approached me, knelt me the same height as mine then started to ruined my hair. He chuckled at me and I stop him messing my hair.

"I know that you love me so much to do that!"

He said while grinned. The whole classroom erupted in squeal, chuckles, giggles and cheers. They were watching us, or should I say, SCENE? Thinking of that is making me blushed so hard!

"look! Hyejin hold Mingyu's hand! So cute!"

"gosh! Get married soon guys!"

"stay like that position! I want to take a picture!"

Hold Mingyu's hand?

"Hyejin, you're good acting."

Mingyu said while giving me a nonsense face. I forgot... I'm holding Mingyu's hand! I release it quickly and rush go to my seat. Damn! This is so embarrassing!

"okay class! Please seat at your own place! We will begin our learning..."

Fuhh! Thank goodness Mr. Lee is here.

We busy focused our learning until it's already lunch time. I made my way to cafeteria and it was full. Jenny and Minah said that they have something to do. So they not going to cafeteria. Seems like I'm alone...

I just skip my lunch and went to the rooftop, where I can chill my mind peacefully. I opened the door and entered the rooftop. Until then I saw someone...

"what are you doing here?"

I asked to my 'boyfriend'. He look at me while giving me a weak smile. I think it was suit with him. Urrgh! Not again Hyejin...

"well, what are you doing here? You missed me?"

He said with his playful smile.

"as you wish!"

"fine. If that's what you want to believe in."

He said while chuckling. He's so cocky! Assuming that I missed him! In his dream. Beside if there's something I would miss about him is his silly smirk... HYEJIN!! Stop that!!

"anyway, what are you doing here? You not go to the cafeteria?"

He asked me, snapping me out from thoughts.

"the cafeteria is full. So I was planning to stay here for a while to rest my mind."

I simply said. Then, my stomach grumbled. why did you backfire on me now?

"looks like you hungry. Let's grab a bite!"

He said, chuckling while I'm blushed because embarrassed.

"I'm already said that the cafeteria is full."

I said with groaned, completely irritated at the thoughts.

"then, we eat at outside. My treat."

He said, slumber. Is he serious? At outside?

"but are we allowed to exit the school?"

I asked worried. I'm a straight A+ student will go outside while the school is not over yet?

"we won't take long. And besides, our next period is cancelled because our teachers on meeting. Don't worry about the guard either. I can handle it."

He said, while offering me his right hand. But still, I was hesitant.

"come on! I wont bite!"

He said then laughed, a sincere one. I giggling a little.

"If you get troubled, I'll get trouble too. But, don't worry. I'll protect you."

He give me his shining grin. This time, I took his hand. I don't know why but, I trust him.