SEVENTEEN

Mingyu P.O.V

While I'm waiting her outside the house, suddenly the door's open. I look at that person and it was Hyejin. She was like an angel. The dress is really suit with her. Then, she came closer to my car.

"H-How do I look?"

She asks with some cherry pink blush on her face.

"now you already be an angel and not a monster anymore."

I teased her. She give me a death glare again and facing to other place. All I can do is chuckle at her actions.

"come on! We already late."

I said to her. She opens the door and seat beside me. I can stop looking at her. She's beautiful. Huh? Stop it Kim Mingyu! Just stop! Now, it's time to drive off.

We arrive at our school. I exited my car so Hyejin is. We walk together and I can feel all of them are keep glaring at us. I look at Hyejin. She keeps her head down and not look at the front.

"keep looking at the front Hyejin. I scared you'll collide with people."

"i-it's not your problem!"

She said still keep her head down. I sigh heavily and grab her wrist. She kinda shocked my action but to keep her safe I just do it.

"Hyejin!"

Someone said. I think its Jenny. Jenny come to us and hug Hyejin.

"awww! Hyejin, you look so beautiful tonight!"

She said. Hyejin give her weak smile to Jenny.

"where's Minah?"

Hyejin suddenly ask to Jenny. Jenny point Minah where she is.

"okay students! Thanks for coming for our school party! I hope you guys enjoy it and... LET HAVE SOME DANCE!"

Our principle said using the mic and causing my ears hurt because he's shout at the mic. Well, everyone's here enjoying the party.

I saw Hyejin, Jenny and Minah talking at the food counter. I walk to them and bring Hyejin to dance. Well, Minah is there with them, so I bet our plans will keep working.

"pumpkin, wanna dance with me?"

I asked stretch my hand to her. She ignores me and keeps eating the food.

"do you see I'm eating right now?"

She said. She gives me a slice apple.

"taste this Mingyu! It's delicious!"

I ate the apple that she give me. it is delicious but right now we must work the plan. Suddenly, the music turn to romantic music. I grab her hand but she refuses it.

"umm, Minah. Can you dance with Mingyu? My stomach hurt because eating that apple."

Hyejin said. she smile at me and pulled Minah. Minah turn confused with Hyejin.

"huh? But why me?!"

She asked. Hyejin just smile at her and take Jenny to the washroom. I look at Minah shyly because this is my second time I'm dancing with her. So, I give her my hand and she accepts it. Her hand was so soft. And now we start dancing.

Hyejin P.O.V

I walk to the washroom with Jenny. Actually, my stomach is not hurt but I just want to let Mingyu and Minah have their time.

"Hyejin, you know that I'm a childhood friend with Mingyu and Minad right?"

Jenny suddenly said. I turn to her and shocked.

"what?! You never told me about this!"

I said. She scratches her back head and smile goofy with me.

"I'm sorry. And I feel happy."

Happy? What does she mean about 'happy'?

"well Hyejin, since we still kids, he always happy and smile to us. But then, when Minah already moved, he turns cool and starts to be alone. I want to talk to him but he just avoids me. But now, thanks to you that bring him happy again."

He said giving me a pat on my shoulder. So that's why Jenny is happy.

"I hope you can do the best for him more than this."

She continued. I just can give her a smile.

"okay."

I simply said but deep inside, I'm worried.

"oh? I'm almost forgot! I have something to do at my house. Geez~ how do I forgot that?!"

I suddenly said to Jenny. She looks at me confused.

"what? Seriously? So you want to go home?"

She said. I nod and give her a hug before I leave her.

"tell Mingyu that I'm go home early. Bye Jenny."

I said waving at her. She replies my wave with waving back at me. I'm sorry Jenny.

I'm sorry for lied to you.