SIX

Hyejin P.O.V

//TIMESKIP-1 WEEK LATER//

I just had a worst week of my life. My classmates never stops teasing me, the girls keeps giving me their death glares and I heard that they making fanclub and fanpage about us, HyeGyu. -__-

Believe it or not, we are the most famous couple in school. Since he's popular with his Mr. Perfect and I'm the top student in this school, they thought of us being the perfect match.

Good things that today are Sunday. I can rest a bit... wait. No. we have a DATE today. This sucks! I don't want to be his GIRLFRIEND anymore. This is stupid. Why do I have to agree from the first place? He's annoying, egoistic, idiotic and dense in this planet. Urrgh!

But...

"Minah is the one..."

So, Minah is his childhood friend eyy? I think Minah likes Mingyu too. She really worried to Mingyu if he not comes to school.

Bzzzz...

I look my phone beside me and take it. I'm unlocking my phone and read the new message. It is from... that jerk Mingyu.

To: Hyejin

Hey babe. Are you done already?

From: Mingyu Jerk

Babe? This guy is sucks~

To: Mingyu Jerk

Not yet.

From: Hyejiin

Sent.

I'm not prepared myself yet. I check the time at my phone. 8:30AM. Still early. But Mingyu gonna pick me up at 9:00AM. I feels like I'm dying right now~ huhuhuuu~

I woke up from my comfort bed and take a shower. Then, I choose a simple white blouse and pinky skirt to wear. I go to downstairs and I saw Seungcheol and Irene sitting at the couch watching their favorite drama. When I want to open the door, Irene call me.

"Unnie, where are you going?"

"hmm, nowhere. Anyway, if someone visited and asked for me, tell him that I'm boarded to America and never plans to come back."

I said that to her with my stupid face.

"America? Are you serious? Way to convincing, lil sist."

Note Seungcheol's sarcasm.

"urrgh, just tell him that I'm already die or something!"

I countered, fighting the urge to roll my eyes.

"A suitor? You really grown up princess."

"just stop Seungcheol. Anyway, where's the others?"

"oh, I think they going to the arcade again."

Irene said while eating her chips.

"oh. Well, I better get going before that monster come. Bye guys."

"Hyejin! Buy me some coke please!"

I closed the door and ignore Seungcheol's order. Once exiting the house, I started to walk. Taking a walk can release my tension a bit, less the polluted is surrounding and smoke barfing vehicles.

After like 20 minutes, I reached a place that I didn't expect to head off. The park. Maybe it has something to do with my need of peace of mind. I took out my earphone and start listening any music that makes me feels peaceful. The perfect way to spend my Sunday in peacefully.

Suddenly, my peacefully was cut out shortly because I received a new message. What is it now?

I check the new message.

To: Hyejin

Hey, where are you?

From: Mingyu Jerk

I groaned again because of irritation. This guy knows how to irritate me. I clicked the reply button.

To: Mingyu Jerk

Mianhe Mingyu. I have something important to do right now.

From: Hyejin

I just hope he buys it. Not long enough, I received a new message.

To: Hyejin

Where are you right now?

From: Mingyu Jerk

I groaned. He's one curious guy.

To: Mingyu Jerk

Well, I'm at hospital right now. My lil sister is sick right now.

From: Hyejin

I send the message. I really hate to lying, but I have too...

To: Hyejin

I don't know but I just saw a cute girl sitting below the coconut tree and it just like you.

From: Mingyu Jerk

Coconut tree? I look the tree where I sit. It was coconut tree too. Don't say he's...

"don't play dumb dear. You can't run away from me right now."

He stood there holding his phone, then giving me a smirk. Kim Mingyu, I hate you!